Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi Fares Athlone

Options
  • 16-01-2013 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been done already, can anyone tell me roughly how much I would pay for a taxi from the Hudson Bay Hotel to the Prince of Wales hotel.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Yakuza42

Sorry if this has been done already, can anyone tell me roughly how much I would pay for a taxi from the Hudson Bay Hotel to the Prince of Wales hotel.
    Thanks

I don't live in Athlone but very close to it. I wouldn't expect to pay more than fifteen maybe twenty euros even if the traffic is busy.

It's 7.6 km, just checked there. It's 4.10 when you get into the taxi, and this includes 1 km of travel. So then 6.6 = 1.03 per km = 6.70 odd. So altogether OP the Taxi should cost somewhere in the region of 11 Euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

€20 id say

Advertisement