Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Classes for after-class secondary school students

Options
  • 16-01-2013 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

Hello,

Been asked to advise/setup an after-class Computer Club in D15!

I need some sort of assistance in the area of:

-Android Programming

-WWW,HTML , PHP, SQL

-Mechatronics,LEGO Mind Storm, PLC, Raspberry Pi

We have a room,with tables,chairs,smart board,projector,internet access.
    I can organise the classes' timetable on Saturdays from 9am to 6PM,in 3 hours interval.Or,in the evening,from 5-6PM to 9PM (tricky).
    The classes will be with around 10 students from secondary school.
    They will bring their own device.

I have access to some training material and we have a small budget to get it up & running if we need to buy training material or whatever...

If anyone can spare some time it will be great !
    Any more information,i can forward you via PM,if you are interested.

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Please dont post the same message across multiple forums. Have a read of the charter before posting here again, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement