Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPass Technicians by Distance Learning

Options
  • 16-01-2013 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Am veering towards one of these Technician Courses either in Payroll or Accounting. No idea what I want to do at all really or what direction to take or anything, just browsing at the moment, but I've just noticed these Courses (If I recall, they're usually Night-Courses? May be wrong on that.) are doable via a Distance/Online Learning method. I think what I read is that you still attend "in person" per se once a week which I assume would be the "Distance-Learning" aspect, (which would require a two-hour journey for me anyway lol, even with e-Learning I can't win! :D :rolleyes: ) Just wondered has anyone done either of these Courses online and what are your thoughts about them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭rockofrepublic

Hey ,

I'm doing the payroll Ipass course . I love it , some parts are hard but you can call a help line , email lectures to get advice.

You can do one night a week in a class or yourself at home, that is what I'm doing, you get sent all ye material by post

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Scarlett80

Hi!
    I'd like to begin the ipass course online in the coming weeks. Is there someone that has finished it and found job in this field? How is it going? Has been hard find a job after qualification?
    Thank you!

Advertisement