Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horsey Meat

Options
  • 16-01-2013 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

If you think the Horse Burgers in Tesco are bad, wait until you see their Unicorn on the Cob.
    Despite the recent news, Tesco's say that their beef burger sales remain stable.
    Went to the fridge to check my burgers, aaaaannndddd they're off!!
    Got sacked from tesco for horseplay during work hours

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

Unexpected Item in Bagging Area
    y6adegyg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Fuh Q

Not just Tesco, what about "My LIDL Pony" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I was in the Tesco Cafe earlier and the waitress came up to me and asked would I like anything on my burger. So I said a fiver each way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭youtheman

Had a Tesco Burger at lunchtime.....................gave me the bleeding trotts !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Spud17

This scandal is the stuff of night mares... my mane concern is that I've developed a bad cough after eating burgers... must get some cough stirrup.. hopefully it won't be there furlong. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

I've had it tough lately workin on the meat counter at Tescos.......it feels like I'm flogging a dead horse!

Tesco say they're out of stock on Burgers but they've got a fresh delivery coming in at 10 to 1.

Poonder_zpsdd9f676b.jpg

HORSE_zpse05048ae.jpg

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

okay guys - you don't want to eat Tesco burgers anymore?

try the meat balls
    they are the dogs &ollox

• Registered Users Posts: 33,360 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Spud17 wrote: »
    This scandal is the stuff of night mares... my mane concern is that I've developed a bad cough after eating burgers... must get some cough stirrup.. hopefully it won't be there furlong. :D

Ah, you do sound a little, eh... horse, there allright....

(can't beleive you missed that one...)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fritzwhiskey

Another Tesco Funny Vid
    http://youtu.be/HzOz-Lj-laE

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

Tesco are giving treble points on your Clubcard for all burgers and petrol, starting Monday.
    The deal is called Only Fuel and Horses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭Bootup

Following the Tesco horse meat scare, the Irish co-op now think they have found traces of zebra in their bar codes

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭RichieO

And it's meatball, closely followed by mincemeat and burger, coming up on the outside it's spaghetti bolognese and lasagne, coming up to the last fence, they're all down except lasagne, and lasagne wins, what a race, 100% thoroughbred horse meat....

Even after the scandal, burger sales remain stable... although some stores have reduced the cost to hoof price.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 slinger99

No problem with traceability for the new burgers....they are completely traceable

"FROM RACECOURSE TO MAIN COURSE" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Rastadoyle

since this scandal prices of burgers have gone thru the hoof

Supermarket HQ quiet on amount of Horse in Burgers. Tesco cantor won't talk about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Food manufactures using beef are under increasing pressure today as latest tests reveals traces of pheasant meat in their products.
    A spokesperson for the suppliers said that since the scandal broke, 'they've had to up their game'.

Advertisement