Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible to upgrade broadband speed?

Options
  • 16-01-2013 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭

I'm currently on a 7mb connection and my friend is on the same.He said he's being upgraded to 12mb connection for an extra €5 a month.I was wondering how do I go about upgrading to the same?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

Squaredude wrote: »
    I'm currently on a 7mb connection and my friend is on the same.He said he's being upgraded to 12mb connection for an extra €5 a month.I was wondering how do I go about upgrading to the same?
    Hi Squaredude

I have checked the BALLYBUNION exchange that you line is connected to and unfortunately 12mbs ("up to" 24mbs) is not available at this exchange.  As such the home advance (7mbs) is the maximum package we can offer you at this moment and time. Your friends line may be connection to a different exchange to the one your line is connected to, if you would like me to check which exchange your friend is connected to PM your friends landline number.

Regards
    Linda

Advertisement