Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Easons.ie

• 16-01-2013 4:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭

Ordered a few books on Easons last week,
    Free delivery over 10 euro and a few offers on...

With delivery you get a little coupon book as well,
    And a bookmark with a promotion code: EXTRA10
    Which entitles you to 10% off online purchase,
    Can't be used with any offers though I think..

Said I'd share, first time I've ordered with them and in fairness a prompt delivery and HUGE bubblewrap :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Ordered a few books on Easons last week,
    Free delivery over 10 euro and a few offers on...

With delivery you get a little coupon book as well,
    And a bookmark with a promotion code: EXTRA10
    Which entitles you to 10% off online purchase,
    Can't be used with any offers though I think..

Said I'd share, first time I've ordered with them and in fairness a prompt delivery and HUGE bubblewrap :)

Free delivery on everything on www.bookdepository.co.uk always and they are usually always more than 10% cheaper than Eason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Nearly got stung by them recently and therefore won't touch them. Was looking to buy this book which Easons' website maintains is reduced from €17.25 to €11.95.

It is an Irish book and therefore has €11.95 printed on the back cover!! When I did buy it in a b&m Easons shop, there was an additional 30% off making it €7.95!! Won't go near the Easons website again I'm afraid...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Cerco

Compare link with link . Both offering free delivery.
    Concurs with post above re Book Depository.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Generally don't buy from Easons as it is notoriously expensive for the vast majority of its products,
    Just saw it and saw I could pick up a few books I wanted on a 3 for 2 offer,
    Cheaper for me the way I bought it, but aware in most cases it wouldn't be..

Just said I'd share with anyone who does use it, or thinking of it,
    Will have a look at other link now though,
    See if I can pick up college books there cheaper...

Advertisement