Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC Police Cert while in Canada

Options
  • 16-01-2013 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

Apologies if this has been answered before i couldn't find anything.

I want to renew my IEC Visa while in Canada and would like to know the quickest way to get a new my Police Certificate, even the garda website is very vague on details. Do i have to send my Passport, Birth Cert back to Dublin or can a person (say my mother) go in and get it as a guarantor? I really hope this is quick and painless.

Cheers
    Derek

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Tonto86

del03 wrote: »
    Hi,

Apologies if this has been answered before i couldn't find anything.

I want to renew my IEC Visa while in Canada and would like to know the quickest way to get a new my Police Certificate, even the garda website is very vague on details. Do i have to send my Passport, Birth Cert back to Dublin or can a person (say my mother) go in and get it as a guarantor? I really hope this is quick and painless.

Cheers
    Derek

Email scanned copies of your passport and birthcert home, get your mammy to fill out the request form and then bring it to your local Gardai.They will post it to you in Canada. Make sure to have your Canadian address on it.

Advertisement