Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Micro USB Cable for Galaxy S3

• 16-01-2013 9:47am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi. Is there any difference between the USB cable used with the S2and the S3? They both use USB 2.0 right? I bought some Micro USB 2.0 cables and they are not working with my S3 and the place I bought them are trying to tell me they are not compatible with the S3. I'm pretty sure they are just bog standard mirco USB 2.0 cables right that are used with the S3?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,352 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I regularly have issues with ill-fitting micro-usb cables, generally where some are too loose and have to be positioned correctly to charge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,006 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I've run into various problems with cheaper USB cables.. generally ill fitting and/or son't allow the phone to be seen by the laptop (ie: good for charging only - and slower at that too!)

Worth paying a few quid more I reckon.

Advertisement