Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadow payment

Options
  • 16-01-2013 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭

There is a shadow payment on my account. I purchased something online for 65.32. I was charged for that but also charged 63.72. It's from NBAstore.com so it's reputable company.

Will I leave it up to them to fix the problem or do I need to contact them?

Also, am I right in saying it's nothing to do with Bank of Ireland, as in they can't fix it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi PizzamanIRL

Thanks for getting in touch.

Shadow transactions normally occur as a result of an adjustment, cancellation or voiding of a transaction at a point of sale. Generally on the fourth working day the funds should automatically credit back to your account. If the two payments are still showing on your account after this time, please contact the retailer for a refund or you can fill out a Laser Dispute form in your account holding branch.

If you have any further queries, please ask.

Laura

Advertisement