Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby question

Options
  • 16-01-2013 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    Very specific request from a Rugby forum guy:

What will the weather be like in Exeter (UK) at 18.00 on Saturday?

And also, in Limerick at 12.45 on Sunday ?

Huge thanks for any insight, a lot of money riding on these. :)

ps: loving the snow threads. dug out the ski gear in anticipation last night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,189 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Hello Andrew

As a weather and rugby junkie alike I will be in Exeter on Saturday, so I have been keeping a close eye on the weather for the trip.

Its looking like cool, damp and breezy for Leinster's match, there was some potential for snow but it has backed off at the moment and some rain is forecast with maybe snow on the hills in Devon. The margin between cool and damp and cold and snow this weekend is very fine and even the main forecasters are having trouble so I would advise allowing extra time for travel and connections just in case as there may be some snow or strong winds in SW England

The weather for Munster's match in Limerick is probably more predictable and more usual, moderate to heavy rain possible with a decent breeze and a chance of gales, although the wind may not get up until Sunday evening when the match is over. Not a great day for kickers in any case!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭andrewdcs

Thanks a mil, great info. I think its all gonna be on the ground, tries only so the wet at either location could make things difficult, should be very exciting.

Have a fantastic day!

Advertisement