Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CV Help! IEC (excavator operator)

Options
  • 16-01-2013 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

hello all, i need to some help from the construction, plant operator guys here.
    i need to do my CV for when IEC opens. ive been self employed for the past 6 years and the other jobs ive done before that didnt require a CV.
    can anybody give me any examples of CV's for my IEC application.
    is it worth paying Global Personnel to do my CV. i think it costs about 250 euro.
    is there anywhere online i could view examples of CV's of plant operators for canada. all help appriciated
    thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭archicraft

Surfn wrote: »
    hello all, i need to some help from the construction, plant operator guys here.
    i need to do my CV for when IEC opens. ive been self employed for the past 6 years and the other jobs ive done before that didnt require a CV.
    can anybody give me any examples of CV's for my IEC application.
    is it worth paying Global Personnel to do my CV. i think it costs about 250 euro.
    is there anywhere online i could view examples of CV's of plant operators for canada. all help appriciated
    thanks

dont pay 250 for a CV, have a look at this:

http://www.fswbc.com/page/submit%20your%20resume%20or%20cv.aspx

Advertisement