Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSN Move Games?

Options
  • 16-01-2013 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭

Hello All.

I got the Playstation Move for Christmas, I've only a couple of games for it thus far and was wondering if there are any on PSN at all, and if so, are there any woth downloading?

I'd be particularly interested in FPP shooter type games.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Hello All.

I got the Playstation Move for Christmas, I've only a couple of games for it thus far and was wondering if there are any on PSN at all, and if so, are there any woth downloading?

I'd be particularly interested in FPP shooter type games.

Thanks in advance.

Killzone 3 is quite good with a Move controller. Not sure if its available on the PSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Also Ghost Recon I think, as above not sure if its on the PSN.
    Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,849 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Resident Evil games are on PSN they are on rails shooters taken from the Wii but with no graphical updates and are pretty poor.

FPS for the Move Resistance 3, Killzone 3 and MAG. All pretty dam good. Especially if you have the Sharp shooter attachment.

Advertisement