Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IE 10 Embedded Youtube Error

Options
  • 16-01-2013 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Hi, just a little thing but I was wondering if anyone knew why IE10 does not display embedded Youtube videos on the site? It works on many other forums but not on this one. (I'm using Windows 8, and the desktop version of IE10).

I have asked the same question here and got a kind of useless answer from some Microsoft people.

Also IE10 makes me log in twice - weird :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

For the login issue, you should just need to dump the stored cache and cookies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

It works perfectly fine for me on IE10 on Windows 8. I have no add-ons installed and this is a fresh copy of Windows 8 installed yesterday.

236551.png

The issue is with your own set up. Some generic advice I can give:

1) Try reinstall Adobe Flash
    2) Click on the broken plugin icon to the top left of the video box, see if an error appears and debug that.

Danny

Advertisement