Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS 1982 Razesa road bike

• 16-01-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

FS 1982 Razesa road bike

For sale 1982 Razesa lightweight bike. It is a fairly rare bike that was manufactured in Spain.

I bought this last year but unfortunately it is too small. It was painted black and green before I bought it. Don't know what colour it was originally. Looks like fork, seatstays and chainstays appear to be chrome under the paintwork.

The frame is in good order. All the stays etc are nice and straight. Few scrapes but no major dents or cracks.

Lovely light bike - It weighs about 10kg and the seat and top tube are both 50cm. So it will suit somebody that is not too tall probably 5 foot to 5 foot 4.

Here are the specs
    • Horizontal dropouts
    • Kalin Seatpost
    • Mavic open 4cd rims - campagnola hubs, 36 spoke, quick release, Kenda Tyres 700 20c
    • Shimano chainset 52-42
    • Headset - Tange Seiki
    • Gears - Shimano rx100 indexed
    • Front derailleur - sachs huret
    • Rear derailleur - SunTour RD-7000, Sprint
    • Sele Royal saddle
    • Brakes and levers - no name
    • Internal cable routing for the rear brake
    • 6 speed cassette
    • Bottom bracket looks to be in good order
    • Stem and seatpost move freely - not jammed

I replaced the chain last autumn but didn't clean the cassette hence the dirty look. Everything is in good order apart from the brakes which are a bit crappy, especially since I took the new pads off them for my wife's bike.

Looking for 250 euro as that is how much I paid last year. Would like to do a cash sale but may be interested in doing a swap/trade in plus cash for the following
    • Hardtail mountain bike (size wise something that will fit me 5 foot 9) - can be vintage or newish. Not looking for anything too fancy/technical
    • Groupset for a road bike
    • Disc wheels (26 or 700c)
    • Disc brakes
    Tagged:

Advertisement