Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

good friends wedding!

• 16-01-2013 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

Ive a wedding in March. This will be my first wedding not as bridesmaid!!

im at a loss of what to wear.... blue/ green looks good on me but im a size 14/16 and quite a casual dresser. dresses, tights, boots normally.

anyone see any thing wedding appropraite lately and want to share :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I just bought the dress described in this website today, in purple: http://www.iamsofly.co.uk/?product=eliza-ethan-multiway-wrap-dress

It's for a wedding next month. I got it in a place called Coco on Clarendon St. I'm absolutely in love with it! Still haven't decided how to wear it, but I'm having loads of fun playing around with it :) Coco seemed to have a rather limited selection of colours, but you could always try it on there and then order online. It's one size fits all though, so you should be safe enough buying online if it takes your fancy!

One other thing: I'm 5'7 and I'll definitely need to wear heels because it's quite long on me, so bear that in mind as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

that looks absolutely beautiful- i will be trying on on soon! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 LilyMae

Hi Girls,

Try the Dresses By Me website. Its lets you design your own dress and have it made!

Advertisement