Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ear piercing

• 16-01-2013 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Any one know where I can get daughters ears pierced in Newcastle West, or nearby areas. I know the woodlands used to do a great job but they don't do it anymore?
    Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Please, please, please do not bring your child to anywhere that pierces using a "gun".

http://tattoo.about.com/cs/psafety/a/piercing_guns.htm

There are plenty more websites out there and videos on Youtube which should be read/watched.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

To Melion: thanks for the advice, am very versed in the area already and know exactly which option I will be going for, and this is not the advice I was looking for, but I appreciate the concern.

If anyone else can help in recommending someone in the Limerick area I'd appreciate it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Claires accessories :rolleyes:

Advertisement