Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

French Players=Money Whores???

• 16-01-2013 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

So with QPR announcing the signing of Loic Remy today...

What is it with this crop of French players going to a nobody club over an proper club...

Remy leaves Marseille for QPR
    M'Villa looks set to sign too for QPR

Last Summer, you had M'Bia leave marseille for QPR too...

All three players were linked with much bigger clubs...

Remy on a estimated £80,000 a week

Confused isn't the word for what I'm feeling now

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

All Players=Money Whores???

Fixed that for ya.

Its easy money for these lads, if QPR get relegated then they wont have to hang around too long. And no other english club would offer them that kind of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭Giggsy11

Maybe they believe QPR can stay up and in process why to miss out on nice wages. I don't think they have turned down any title winning teams to join QPR, Newcastle and for M'Vila there were no takers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,365 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

my hopes are nice and high for this thread given the brilliantly eloquent title.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement