Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a phone

Options
  • 16-01-2013 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭

My son would like a new or used phone for his birthday, he has at the moment a vodafone smart,(find this sluggish) he uses it for the net more then phoning people, budget €125 i know its not much, thats why maybe a used phone ,he like the iphone 3, would this be outdated now? i havent a clue! i just use moblies for phoning people! he uses it for facebook etc...
    he was going to get nokia 610 lumina for €79.99, but now its gone up to €149.99 for some reason! thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Is he still with Vodafone?
    Would he move network?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Is he still with Vodafone?
    Would he move network?

yes, he's with vodafone, but wouldn't be a problem to move network, he uses wifi at home, don't make many calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭123 LC

the HTC Desire C and the Samsung Galaxy Ace VE are both €130. it's hard to call which is better, both have wifi.

Advertisement