Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Trout Fisherys In dublin

Options
  • 16-01-2013 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi. im going for a weekend in Dublin i never fished in Dublin before (For rainbow trout) could someone tell me some places? i herd Courtlough Trout fishery is good thanks for your Time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Chopperdog 2

Courtlough fished well last weekend. 68 fish for 14 rods on Sunday which was bitterly cold...... I was there!!

Call the manager/instructor (Garrett) in advance if it is your first visit, he likes to give the grand tour and show you the tactics and techniques that have been working lately.

Look up their Facebook page or ring them on 0872712704

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Eriesniper

Courtlough fished well last weekend. 68 fish for 14 rods on Sunday which was bitterly cold...... I was there!!

Call the manager/instructor (Garrett) in advance if it is your first visit, he likes to give the grand tour and show you the tactics and techniques that have been working lately.

Look up their Facebook page or ring them on 0872712704
    Did u catch Anything? wat flys were catching?
    Thanks for Time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Chopperdog 2

Eriesniper wrote: »
    Did u catch Anything? wat flys were catching?
    Thanks for Time :)

I had great sport, the fish were taking lures fished deep, blobs and buzzers or diawl bachs on a full floater set-up was working well too.

A couple of my pals were back there yesterday and they had over 20 fish between them, buzzers were doing the trick.

If you are going up, pm me beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mattcullen

I had great sport, the fish were taking lures fished deep, blobs and buzzers or diawl bachs on a full floater set-up was working well too.

A couple of my pals were back there yesterday and they had over 20 fish between them, buzzers were doing the trick.

If you are going up, pm me beforehand.

Went up here today after seeing this post. would defo recomend it especially for novices. Garrett is a gent and really helpfull

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Eriesniper

Well im not really a Novies i have been fly fishing for 6 years
    And im Still Young!

• Advertisement
Advertisement