Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for contributors

Options
  • 16-01-2013 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey folks,

I currently run a relatively new music & football website called Headphone Jacks & Counter-Attacks. We've enjoyed a decent run of success so far and are now looking to expand. If anyone is interested in getting involved with some music reviewing then please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at admin@headphonejacks.net

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

hey i wouldnt mind, in college full time though how much of a commitment is it?
    whats the dealio? not in anyway a journo but love music.......

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ICanMakeSound

It's a casual enough affair. It's all voluntary and just a way of getting our music published online somewhere. I'm a sub-editor with Goldenplec (one of, if not Ireland's biggest music review sites) so I've learned a few things there which have helped us to continually grow.

We would, of course, like to maintain a decent standard of writing at the same time, which I'm sure you'll understand. We all have to start somewhere though, so if you wanted to knock up a review of something you have been listening to lately and throw it over to us on the address above we'll have a look at it and get back to you.

Advertisement