Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 Hyannis/Cape Cod 2013

Options
  • 16-01-2013 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

hey

So i said I would start this thread for all the first time and seasoned J1'ers alike to give advice and get know eachother for everyone heading to or think of heading to hyannis.

I was there last year and had an amazing summer!
    theres a good few already shpwing signs of heading here so just said id start this to see if we can all get together and chat in one place.

here there is a great group on fb about it too :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭castykidd

just set up a fb group to get us all chatting and getting to know others heading over

J1 2013 fb Group/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JoeyCork

Hey,

A group of six of us are heading over in June! Any luck with houses and jobs?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭castykidd

head over to fb and join the group man nearly 100 of us now all chatting and looking together

• Registered Users Posts: 28 HaloThere

if anyone has any info on where to look for accomadation/ jobs would be v appreciated:D

Advertisement