Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant get promoted

Options
  • 16-01-2013 4:44pm
    Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

Pes2013 master league at top level. I'm about nine years into it. This is the first time it's taken this long. I kept my best players for years and still couldn't do it so I sold most of them and signed slot of good kids like pedretti and diarra. They need time. Im really disappointed with my performance. I need support lads. Tell me it's ok.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

It's ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

It's not okay. You failure of a person. How dare you come onto this forum looking for sympathy when you are such a worthless human being. Now, drop your pants and bend over, I'm going to let you feel how much of a disgrace you are.

Actually, forget all that. It's okay, you will get promoted eventually, just don't worry about it. Play your football, enjoy it, and the results will come.

Advertisement