Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/14

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Kakkers now on the way to Baggies FFS:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

Lukaku on way to West Brom again ...FFS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Ah **** off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Hate this Deadline day bullcrap.....

..... sigh..... :mad:

Eto'o, Torres and Ba! Great! Just ****ing great!

• Advertisement

Please,please someone buy Torres , I will be disappointed if I have to look at him again this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Can we send them Ba in a wig??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,751 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Really disappointed for Lukaku, thought this would be a big year for him. Mourinho's never been great at bringing through youngsters imo.

Barr wrote: »
    Please,please someone buy Torres , I will be disappointed if I have to look at him again this season.

Ba has to go hes currently the worse of our CFs

I would prefer to keep Ba than Torres.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭RichT

Mourinihos next presser will be interesting. I can't wait to hear how he justifies the Lukaku loan...........

Unless he has something new and shiny to unveil?

Is lukaku not with the belgium squad... how could he be on his way up to west brom???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Really hope he is not going out on loan. With not playing Mata and going for a draw with united with no striker. leaving a beast of a striker go, I rather have Rafa at this rate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Very disappointed if Lukkaku goes. Brilliant for West Brom last year, so no reason why he cant do well for us.
    Ba is brutal. Eto is going to be brutal. Torres is brutal.

Meanwhile in Manchester, they've got Rooney, Van P, Hernandez and wellbeck.
    Man city have three great forwards.
    Liverpool have suarez and sturridge anyway

Poor window from a scoring point of view.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Lukaku to west brom on loan again apparently....ffs. :rolleyes:

bbc have it that everton are the team going for him

Lukakus in belgium anyway so english sources are wrong. he may join but hes not going up to west brom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Daft loaning out Lukak if it is true.
    He's proved himself last season and in preseason.
    Cut the lad some slack and give him his dues.

And loan out Demba!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

That's crazy news about utd transfer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

liam7831 wrote: »
    That's crazy news about utd transfer

?

Apparently fake utd reps, imposters, were in spain for the deal. When it comes out its going to be huge

• Advertisement

Apparently fake utd reps, imposters, were in spain for the deal. When it comes out its going to be huge

They must have ballz of steel on them whoever they are.

It seems imposters alleging to be representing United on the Herrera deal, approached the club saying they would pay the buy out clause, & now its seems they had nothing to do with utd

Panthro wrote: »
    They must have ballz of steel on them whoever they are.

There seems to be talks that they were part of the utd staff but they didnt have any right or power to be dealing in the transfer. very very weird

Brom have "assurances" that Lukaku is goign to join for a season long loan.

What the absolute foook Jose.

Utd guys didnt have authority to sign the cheque.......utds day is very weird thwyve 45 mins to get fellaini or expecr a sh**storm.

How come sky don't have a few security fellas to keep the "fans" back from the cameras??

Ornstein from the beeb says its deal done,£42.4mil

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Legion.

I will be fuming if we loan Lukaku out. I didn't see the problem in giving Ba to Arsenal, he's very very similar to Giroud who is good but not great and doesn't really suit Arsenal's slick passing style. Don;t think he would have done so well it would have hurt us if he'd ended up there.

Also lol @ moyes, the whole pursuing Fabregas etc because he knew the best he could get is Fellaini, and he might f that up.

Losing Lukaku is a pain, we're really relying on Eto'o now at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Garzorico

The Twittersphere is full of Mata to PSG...

Cant see it happening......weve no need to sell him.

Garzorico wrote: »
    The Twittersphere is full of Mata to PSG...

It is also full of trolls, trolls and pure muck is mostly what information is on twitter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Losing Mata and Lukaku on deadline day. Madness I say. Really hope both are just rumours.
    Only good thing would be Lukaku would get more games but rather see hom gel with Hazard and co.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

lukaku only makes sense to me if it means we get a striker and that only makes sense if it is ibra and we sell mata

the above statement is ludicrous but this stupid window is making me have these thoughts :'(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Legion.

Half an hour left. I was grand until this Mata craic started, let the nail biting begin. THAT said, if we get like 90m e for him and then it turns out jose has a world class CB and Striker/midfielder round his house for tea whilst signing then maybe I can live with it.

Chelsea steering Lukaku to Everton apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

We can only assume that Mourinho has huge faith in Eto'o to fire the side to the title this season. I do have faith in Eto'o but Lukaku I thought would have been a great option to rotate with him and if Eto'o did struggle to adapt then Lukaku is more than adequate back up.

Lukaku is a better back up then torres or ba he gives us that physical side if we need it.

i cant see mata going at all would be absolute madness

Someone needs to feed the boards hamster's, 2 posts made they ain't appearing now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Nothing happening with Mata ,

Lukaku has supposedly signed for Everton on loan ,

Disgusted to say the least

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Nothing happening with Mata ,

Lukaku has supposedly signed for Everton on loan ,

Disgusted to say the least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

30 minutes remain in the window...

Lukaku going on loan again is a sickening dose of scutter. What a joke.

Ba is still at the club. Another joke.

Eto'o is now going to be our main striker... I'm pissing myself at this stage. The one liners keep on coming.

Plus side: Mata is NOT MATCH FIT. For all you eejits out there who think Mata and José have had a fall out. NOT A CHANCE! He's just knackered! Mata probably broke world records for the most amount of games played since he signed for Chelsea in 2011, ffs. Between Chelsea and Spain, the chap is probably ready to keel over. Give him a while to recover, work off the summer Sangria and get back to full fitness and watch him come back with renewed verve. I'm telling ya.

Chelsea still has an incredibly strong squad (barring the strikers) and will be a threat to any team. This was proven when Chelsea came within 30 seconds of beating the best team in the world.

The problem is that the difference between Chelsea winning a League or getting to the business end of the Champions League and not is probably going to come down to this: there is no reliable, credible source of 20+ goals. Eto'o is unproven but I'm not holding my breath there. Torres runs so hot and cold, it's ridiculous. Ba... less said, the better. and Lukaku is gone back to the Hawthorns. Not good... not good at all.

Lukaku gone to Everton?

Ba Or Lukaku had to go , as were over our foreign player quota ,

Disgusted if Lukaku goes out on loan

What a night for boards to Crap out ,

Come on someone nip in and take Ba from us !!!

Why not sell Ba so to arsenal for a cheaper peice then loan lukaku ffs

Why not sell Ba so to arsenal for a cheaper peice then loan lukaku ffs

Supposedly it could of been down to the lad himself , wants to be playing ball in what will be a world cup season and he was going to be 3rd choice behind Torres and Eto ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Not a peep officially on Lukaku being farmed out to WBA or Everton. Doesn't make a whole of sense to ship out one of the few players who actually looks like scoring.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement