Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/14

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

blue-army wrote: »
    I wonder will the latest signing prompt some panic-buying on deadline day? :P
    Chelsea are usually good for a last minute surprise in fairness!

By the way, the fact we actually had a bid for Butland confirmed is a bit worrying. Guessing that means Courtois is either staying at Atletico for another season, or else is off to Barca.
    I know he's too good to be a backup, but a club of Chelsea's size needs 2 top keepers. Turnbull just isn't up to scratch!
    Fergie has managed to rotate De Gea and Lindegaard this season and kept both happy - Don't see why Chels couldn't do the same.

I don't think either of them are on the same level as Cech, yet..

Cech just screams out "I'm the number one at Chelsea"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

Wow, 2 goal leads thrown away against Saints and now Reading... Diabolical

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

blue-army wrote: »
    I wonder will the latest signing prompt some panic-buying on deadline day? :P
    Chelsea are usually good for a last minute surprise in fairness!

By the way, the fact we actually had a bid for Butland confirmed is a bit worrying. Guessing that means Courtois is either staying at Atletico for another season, or else is off to Barca.
    I know he's too good to be a backup, but a club of Chelsea's size needs 2 top keepers. Turnbull just isn't up to scratch!
    Fergie has managed to rotate De Gea and Lindegaard this season and kept both happy - Don't see why Chels couldn't do the same.

FWIW I think De Gea is a better all round keeper then Lindengard, but I'd also reckon Courtois is better then both.

Courtois should have one more season on loan and brought back to compete with Cech, best man wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

Phoenix wrote: »
    Anyone still think we will make 3rd?

In a word No

GavRedKing wrote: »
    I blame in this order :

Emenalo - for giving Roman advice.

Roman - for listening and following through on the advice.

The board - for not getting rid of Emenalo long ago, hes a bluffer.

The Players/Manager/Coaching staff - all are held accountable for me, there seems to be a lack of fight and desire and every one s in cruise control until the end of the season, which is fine in May but not in bloody January.

Go along with that.

As for our interim walking he should not be given the chance he should eb sacked simples.

I really hope ManU beat Madrid in the champions league as it may encourage them to sack Jose, if not just give Everton some money and lets get Moyes now.

I think we'll get 3rd, and if not then 4th is good too, unless Arsenal do what we done and finish outside the top 4 and win the UCL. :eek:

I'm hoping once everyone is back and fit we'll have enough quality and a bit more depth to go on and make sure we finish as high as possible. and within the top 4.

We've dropped so many stupid points now at this stage it isnt even funny anymore, the job should have well and truly been done last night, woeful finishing and poor defending cost us big time and not for the 1st time.

We lack an organiser back there when Luiz & JT are out, the sooner they're back the better.

Going out of the Europa League early would be an advantage too but if it happens I can imagine there'll be some people unhappy regardless.

I'd also doubt Moyes would walk out on Everton during the season.

I cant see Rafa going until the summer and then we'll have to put all our trust in Roman to bring back Jose.

Roman has lost a lot of the fans with the Benitez appointment and the only thing that will bring them back on side is bringing back Jose, if hje doesnt things will get more hostile around Stamford Bridge I reckon.

Anyone think we'll go back in for Willian or do we even need him?

He has only 18 months left on his contract so shakthar could be tempted if the money is right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

Anyone think we'll go back in for Willian or do we even need him?

He has only 18 months left on his contract so shakthar could be tempted if the money is right.

Of course we need him, marin is useless and I'm sick of bertrand playing left wing. We went for taison because we need another wing option.

No I don't see it happening, I think our january business is done.

CPO's AGM here.

http://www.chelseafc.com/chelsea-pitch-owners-news/article/3059160/title/chelsea-pitch-owners-plc-2013-agm--results-of-voting-and-chairmans-statement
    Resolution 1 proposed to receive and adopt the Company's annual accounts for the financial year ended 31 July 2012.

Resolution 2 proposed the re-election of Steve Frankham as a director of CPO.

Resolution 3 proposed the re-election of Rick Glanvill as a director.

Resolution 4 proposed the re-election of Gray Smith as a director.

Resolution 5 proposed the re-election of Charles Rose as a director.

Resolution 6 proposed the re-election of Sean Jones as a director.

Resolution 7 was to reappoint Hannaways as auditors until the next AGM.
    Resolution 8 was to allow the Board to fix Hannaways' remuneration.

Resolution 9 proposed to authorise the Directors to issue further CPO Shares.

Resolution 10 proposed that the Directors be authorised to issue new shares for cash without having to offer them first to existing shareholders.

One of the main points from the CPO chairman's speech :
    Much was discussed and shareholders will no doubt be interested to hear that Bruce Buck reiterated to us that, while dialogue continues in both areas, there are no significant updates regarding the redevelopment of Stamford Bridge or alternative stadium sites since we last convened.
    He also told us to tell you that there will be 'no proposal from the Club to CPO shareholders any time soon.

• Advertisement

MUSEIST wrote: »
    Of course we need him, marin is useless and I'm sick of bertrand playing left wing. We went for taison because we need another wing option.

No I don't see it happening, I think our january business is done.

He would give us more depth on the wings as Bertie and Oscar arent natural wide men or even natural insdie forwards and Marin was a gamble that looks like not working out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Fellaini according to The Times

Sadly Gav I think we are stuck with him until summer it is really just wishful thinking on my part.

Bringing Jose back would be nice but if he does not come back it is not the end of the world, I think what most Chelsea fans want is a bit of success obviously but also some stability and a sense pride in the team. We are really just a joke club at the moment run by an owner and a top management team who obviously do not understand (or care about) the supporters.

Very few (if any) people who support the club wanted our interim manager, forget RDM being sacked that was a shame but things happen, anywhere near the club. To appoint him really just says to people I own the club and I don't care if you have followed Chelsea loyally for X years you can go away and support someone else. But of course going away and supporting someone else is not that easy - though Brentford have always been my second team and I do actually follow them a little more closely (before we drew them in the cup as well). A premier league club without supporters is well like Wigan (and that is no disrespect to Wigan who are a very well run club).

One thing thats annoyed me is the games we've drawn, we're curerntly 4 clear from Spurs and 6 a drift from City.

Those 3 points last night would have been crucial. :(

7 draws so far against :

QPR , 0-0
    Swansea (A), 1-1 , Late goal cost us
    Liverpool (H), 1-1 , Dominated much of the game
    Man City (H), 0-0 , Neither side deserved to win this game TBH.
    Fulham (H), 0-0 , Points dropped at home from a below par performance
    Southampton (H), 2-2 , 2 goals up, throw away 3 points.
    Reading (A), 2-2 , 2 goals up AGAIN throw away 3 points AGAIN.

By my reckoning looking at those games, there should have been at least 3 wins in there from winning positions, Swansea, Southampton, Reading.

Thats and extra 6 points right there, outting us up there with City.

Our consistency is going to kill us this year, we have to be putting games away and scoring 3 or 4 goals before we're comfortable. :mad:

He would give us more depth on the wings as Bertie and Oscar arent natural wide men or even natural insdie forwards and Marin was a gamble that looks like not working out.

Marin does look like not working out but he has had an absolutely torrid time with injuries over the past year or two. Why not just pop him back to Germany for the length of next season to see if he can escape.

Do we need a replacement no we already have one, we just stupidly left him in Bremen until the end of the season. What fool was responsible for that decision?

amiable wrote: »
    Fellaini according to The Times

Any price been mentioned, I assume it being so late in the window and us being Chelsea its up and around the £30 Million mark?
    Sadly Gav I think we are stuck with him until summer it is really just wishful thinking on my part.

Bringing Jose back would be nice but if he does not come back it is not the end of the world, I think what most Chelsea fans want is a bit of success obviously but also some stability and a sense pride in the team. We are really just a joke club at the moment run by an owner and a top management team who obviously do not understand (or care about) the supporters.

Very few (if any) people who support the club wanted our interim manager, forget RDM being sacked that was a shame but things happen, anywhere near the club. To appoint him really just says to people I own the club and I don't care if you have followed Chelsea loyally for X years you can go away and support someone else. But of course going away and supporting someone else is not that easy - though Brentford have always been my second team and I do actually follow them a little more closely (before we drew them in the cup as well). A premier league club without supporters is well like Wigan (and that is no disrespect to Wigan who are a very well run club).

Give me some stability and then we can try get some success then.

All I want is a manager that will be given a 3 year deal and barring relegation, should be allowed to work his magic, its not like we've hired mugs in the past, well with the exception of Grant, who nearly won it all in the end. :pac:

• Advertisement

Marin does look like not working out but he has had an absolutely torrid time with injuries over the past year or two. Why not just pop him back to Germany for the length of next season to see if he can escape.

Do we need a replacement no we already have one, we just stupidly left him in Bremen until the end of the season. What fool was responsible for that decision?

That's a big plus, the players coming back next year means we shouldnt have to spend so big but I can still see us bending over for a big name CF in the summer.

Hopefully Ba can do the business agaisnt Newcastle at the weekend, if we drop points Spurs could be up our backsides.

Any price been mentioned, I assume it being so late in the window and us being Chelsea its up and around the £30 Million mark?

He has a release clause less than that apparently. Approx £25 million i think

I've seen Fellaini's buy out clause is somewhere between £22-27 Million.

A snip if we managed to bolster our CM spot which is very weak at the moment IMO.

Edit : i jsut posted before i seen your post. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

That's a big plus, the players coming back next year means we shouldnt have to spend so big but I can still see us bending over for a big name CF in the summer.

Hopefully Ba can do the business agaisnt Newcastle at the weekend, if we drop points Spurs could be up our backsides.

You think he will actually start ahead of Torres and Yossi?
    Thats like expecting the fully fit and capt of our team to start!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I've seen Fellaini's buy out clause is somewhere between £22-27 Million.

A snip if we managed to bolster our CM spot which is very weak at the moment IMO.

Edit : i jsut posted before i seen your post. :o

I heard that clause is now not active anymore due to dates or something like that but then again all this stuff we hear is probably crap anyway.

• Advertisement

You think he will actually start ahead of Torres and Yossi?
    Thats like expecting the fully fit and capt of our team to start!

Well I presume he'll start over one of them, he cant start over both, starting with 10 would be difficult enough as it is. :p
    ciaran76 wrote: »
    I heard that clause is now not active anymore due to dates or something like that but then again all this stuff we hear is probably crap anyway.

True, guess we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

We have Yossi and Malouda - both getting 1000's a week for buggar all, cant see Roman saying to benny - heres 30 mill, i'm off back to my yacht!

We have Yossi and Malouda - both getting 1000's a week for buggar all, cant see Roman saying to benny - heres 30 mill, i'm off back to my yacht!

Both contracts are up in the summer are they not?

That should save us enough money to replace both of them with one good player.

Daily Mail saying Begovic is a target for Chelsea

Both contracts are up in the summer are they not?

That should save us enough money to replace both of them with one good player.

Yes, but at the moment, Benny is saying that we are tired etc , so why not play them, well he did with Yossi, but they should only be used as subs.

Thats what I think Chelsea wil say, "you want new players, yet you have 2 highly paid ones doing not very much"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,755 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Will someone please explain why we're in the market for a GK?
    We've a glut of quality in that position

So that's 2 G.K.'s in a matter of days we're been linked with and we've been linked with Begovic before also.
    Yes, but at the moment, Benny is saying that we are tired etc , so why not play them, well he did with Yossi, but they should only be used as subs.

Thats what I think Chelsea wil say, "you want new players, yet you have 2 highly paid ones doing not very much"

Which is all good, but neither Yossi or Malouda can add something that Fellaini would.

We dont just need good squad players,we need players that will improve the starting XI.

Tried to buy him before IIRC, excellent keeper but why all this talk of goalkeepers I wonder. We need a decent back up to Petr until Thibaut takes over in a few years and then of course a decent back up to Thibaut.

Would Begovic be happy as a back up, doubt it he is really too good for that.

duploelabs wrote: »
    Will someone please explain why we're in the market for a GK?
    We've a glut of quality in that position

No we don't, turnbull/hilario are not good enough as back up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Bookmakers Coral suspended betting on Brighton's Gus Poyet becoming the next Chelsea manager yesterday after an avalanche of online bets cut his odds from 25-1 to 3-1.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4771156/Gus-Poyet-has-been-backed-in-from-25-1-to-3-1-to-be-the-next-Chelsea-boss.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

I love tranfer dedline day the sillys come out, Poyet as next manager?

Does Roman even know who Poyet is?

While I agree that Turnbull and Hilario arent up to standard what I think we need is a back up thats happy to sit on the bench whcih will probably mean an older keeper thats still decent.

Turnbull just isnt up to filling cech's gloves, never has been really.

I can kind of understand the butland bid, maybe bolstering the ranks of british/Home grown players but Begovic? :confused:

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Bookmakers Coral suspended betting on Brighton's Gus Poyet becoming the next Chelsea manager yesterday after an avalanche of online bets cut his odds from 25-1 to 3-1.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4771156/Gus-Poyet-has-been-backed-in-from-25-1-to-3-1-to-be-the-next-Chelsea-boss.html

I would love poyet as our manager for obvious reasons but roman will be reluctant to hire another former chelsea player as manager, when he inevitably wants to sack him it will just anger the fans even more.

Is Begovic better than Butland?both wouldnt want to play second fiddle for Cech or Courtois thats for sure!

Begovic is better, based on the fact hes playing in the EPL and has been a good keeper for the last few seasons and put in some good performances.

If we were replacing Cech he's be the choice over Butland but then Courtois would be the next line regardless so this Begovic talk is bo**cks I reckon.

I'd be surprised if we done anymore buisness, i think we set our stall out when we got Ba earlier in the window.

Why the fcuk arent we using wingers?when its sooo fcuking obvious we have no depth from the wings?Bertrand etc cant do the job?any of the young blues would do that actually play in the position!christ almighty De Bryune cant come back quick enough.
    We shouldnt have allowed Moses to go to the ANC either for that matter,and wtf is it with starting Torres?Ba is better simples

It's important to bear in mind that benitez is just trolling the fans at this stage, no other possible explanation.

Begovic is better, based on the fact hes playing in the EPL and has been a good keeper for the last few seasons and put in some good performances.

If we were replacing Cech he's be the choice over Butland but then Courtois would be the next line regardless so this Begovic talk is bo**cks I reckon.

I'd be surprised if we done anymore buisness, i think we set our stall out when we got Ba earlier in the window.

Agree with this. Begovic is much much better than our current backups at the club.
    Theres no way we will get Fellani this window. Everton are pushing for a CL place and they have no one to replace him

Why the fcuk arent we using wingers?when its sooo fcuking obvious we have no depth from the wings?Bertrand etc cant do the job?any of the young blues would do that actually play in the position!christ almighty De Bryune cant come back quick enough.
    We shouldnt have allowed Moses to go to the ANC either for that matter,and wtf is it with starting Torres?Ba is better simples

We couldnt have refused to let him go, its an international tournament with competitive matches so its against FIFA law to stop him going unless on medical grounds.

Although Moses didnt help by declaring for Nigeria even though he played with the English youth sides all the way up to U21's.

Well it would be easier to sack a legend if they fail but again going back to the RDM firing, he should have been given the end of the season and then Roman could have made his move, at least that would have given RDM the season that he deserved after last seasons success.

It's important to bear in mind that benitez is just trolling the fans at this stage, no other possible explanation.

Its more then that, the players, well a core of them just cant seem to find any inspiration from him or so it seems.

Losing the fans isnt too bad as long as he has the full support of the dressing room and TBH I'd be very surprised if that was the case at this point in time.

If we're going to persist with the 4-2-3-1 then surely the players on the flank should be playing on their opposite foot, left foot on right flank and vice versa for the otherside as all they do is come in field.

Agree with this. Begovic is much much better than our current backups at the club.
    Theres no way we will get Fellani this window. Everton are pushing for a CL place and they have no one to replace him

If Everton managed to get the guy they were after a few days ago there was a slight, very slight chance of Fellaini going but as that deal fell through I just cant see it either, wishful thinking more then anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭what a day

We should have signed Fellaini at the start of the window to strengthen our midfield. Lampard and Ramires are not CDM/playmakers. Lampard should be restored to his CM role and revolved with Oscar but unfortunitly we dont have any one else to play in the middle with Oriol injured and Mikel away at ACON.

Torres is a waste of space and Ivan is not good enough to start as CB. Rafa has to go, rubish manager with his head up his ar5e! Id love if Mourinho came back for good but i dont care if we signed Laudrup as long as the manager is given complete control of the club.
    The manager should be able to say weather he wants a DOF and leave the board to the financial end of things.

The most import part of any club IMO is the manager, that is the key and with out it we are FOOKED!

The club need to look at the players we have and the players we dont need. We have to be brutal this summer and axe a lot of players. We need two players for every position so far i see our squad as so.

????????????

Ba

Hazard
    Oscar
    Mata
    ----DeBryune
    Lampard
    Moses

????????
    Mikel

LUIZ
    Oriol

Cole
    LUIZ
    Cahill
    Ceasar
    Bertrand
    JT
    Kalas
    Ivan

Cech

Courtios

We need a world class striker, not Ba/Lukaku. We need some one who can compare to RVP/Aguero/Benzima/Falcao/Cavani etc. Ba is good back up as is Lukaku but Lukaku is better of staying on loan. He is not good enough to be our starting striker but he needs game time to grow.

So many poor/average players on our books that need to be moved on so we can introduce one or two of the younger players like Bertrand in his proper LB position, Kalas Courtios, DeBruyne, Kalas.

Wonder if there could be an option to offer Marin plus cash for Shurrle in the summer?
    Yossi/Malouda to shakter for Willian??
    Yossi to everton for Fellaini??

I would love poyet as our manager for obvious reasons but roman will be reluctant to hire another former chelsea player as manager, when he inevitably wants to sack him it will just anger the fans even more.

The problem with Robbie was he was just too successful for RA's plans. It would appear nuts to replace the interim manager with an interim manager, but at this stage Roman is capable of anything. For obvious reasons any new interim interim manager can't win the Champions League or the League Cup, realistically can't win the Premiership, so the best possible outcome would be a Europa League/FA Cup double.

It's all probably on-line nuttery fed by the message boards, but if RA came a-knocking, Gus wouldn't say no. Even for 4 months or whatever it is, Poyet gets an unimaginably high profile, and a decent chance of picking up silverware. RA gets the fans to STFU (at least at the ground) as they wouldn't heckle one of their own. Stranger things have happened.

The problem with Robbie was he was just too successful. It would appear nuts to replace the interim manager with an interim manager, but at this stage Roman is capable of anything. For obvious reasons any new interim interim manager can't win the Champions League or the League Cup, realistically can't win the Premiership, so the best possible outcome would be a Europa League/FA Cup double.

It's all probably on-line nuttery fed by the message boards, but if RA came a-knocking, Gus wouldn't say no. Even for 4 months or whatever it is, Poyet gets an unimaginably high profile, and a decent chance of picking up silverware. RA gets the fans to STFU (at least at the ground) as they wouldn't heckle one of their own. Stranger things have happened.

Whats makes you think Gus would be an interim manager. I am talking permanent position as manager seen as nobody else is interested in the job.

what a day wrote: »

Wonder if there could be an option to offer Marin plus cash for Shurrle in the summer?
    Yossi/Malouda to shakter for Willian??
    Yossi to everton for Fellaini??

I agree in part with your starting XI but I'd have Moses in there over Oscar every day of the week, hes been really missed since he left as we have no direct replacement.

Those transfers above would be excellent value for us but not so much for the other teams which is why in all probability it will be Yossi, Malouda leave on free and pay big money for Schurrle/Fellaini/Willian type player.

CF is a problem but between Lukaku and Ba we have 2 good options, neither have UCL pedigree but you never knwo how a player will adapt, I happen to think Lukaku would flourish playiong against some of the big teams in Europe who wouldnt have come agaisnt a striker like him week in week out.

Cant wait for the summer, Jose in at al costs then we can build the squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

I'm a bit baffled as to why we don't recall Essien? he's getting a lot of game time with Madrid so there's no problem with his fitness. We could use him now especially with him being so versatile.

I'm sure most of our activity today will be young players being loaned out. Can't really see anybody coming in unfortunately.

Whats makes you think Gus would be an interim manager. I am talking permanent position as manager seen as nobody else is interested in the job.

Maybe you're right, I just can't see Roman's ambition to go from snagging Pep as manager to signing up Gus. In a sane world, a board would shrug their shoulders and make what's there work better for the rest of the season.

Once the season is over, the board/RA can then turn their attention to some of the really big names - Jose, Klopp, even Wenger etc. I can't imagine that the failure to get Guardiola has deflected Abramovich's attention away from, or killed completely, the ambition to create an ethos of stylish attacking footie a la Barca.

I don't disagree that, on the face of it, Gus as an interim interim manager seems nuts. The problem is that these days Chelsea Football Club is nuts.

• Advertisement

Maybe you're right, I just can't see Roman's ambition to go from snagging Pep as manager to signing up Gus. In a sane world, a board would shrug their shoulders and make what's there work better for the rest of the season.

Once the season is over, the board/RA can then turn their attention to some of the really big names - Jose, Klopp, even Wenger etc. I can't imagine that the failure to get Guardiola has deflected Abramovich's attention away from, or killed completely, the ambition to create an ethos of stylish attacking footie a la Barca.

I don't disagree that, on the face of it, Gus as an interim interim manager seems nuts. The problem is that these days Chelsea Football Club is nuts.

And who's to say that given the correct football structure around him that Gus poyet could not create that at chelsea. We have been through a string of top name managers and none of them were deemed good enough for Roman. I would be confident that given time and resources and a proper DOF behind him that Gus poyet could create something fantastic but we all know that no manager will be given time at chelsea. Also the stylish football at barca had very little to do with the manager and was more about the players so I don't buy into this philosophy sh!te that managers talk about these days, the only philosophy a manager should have is to mazimise the abilities of the players avaliable to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭what a day

As soon as we hired Rafa i knew our season was over but i honestly expected him to do better than he is doing. I taught we would be better defensively any way. Our game play is dire to watch especially when you look at the players in our squad with the likes of Hazard Mata Cole Azpilicueta Luiz Ba Oscar Lampard all quality attack minded players from all over the pitch yet we play extreamly slow, we have no movement from midfield to attack and we have not width at all. Ivan is a liability at CB and Turnbull is pants.

Thats my take on the squad and Rafa just adds to it with his stupid line ups and worse substitutions! Plenty of problems with the club this season and i can honestly say its very had to watch its been the hardest season for me so far to follow. So many problems i just cant write them all down!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

i've got nothing to say, this season has done me in

So lads...zonal marking any evidence of that lately>?:pac:

If we done it alst night we would have defended the 2nd goal better.
    :(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement