Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/14

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Anyone got a spare ticket for today's game?

There's a lad on here selling two https://twitter.com/ChelseaTicket

And another on there selling just the one

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

That piece by Henry Winter in the Telegraph yesterday stinks of the journalist himself trying to cover his own ass as he made so much of it on the night the ''rant'' happened and blew it out of proportion that he's trying to justify his stance then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

Lukaku cant play today and Long is very doubtful so we should be comfortable winners... should be

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Lukaku cant play today and Long is very doubtful so we should be comfortable winners... should be
    We should be comfortable at home against wba no matter who they play ffs, I know Clarke has them playing well but we should still not have any concerns under normal circumstances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭bullpost

We are far from normal circumstances these days unfortunately.
    kev1.3s wrote: »
    We should be comfortable at home against wba no matter who they play ffs, I know Clarke has them playing well but we should still not have any concerns under normal circumstances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Anyone got a spare ticket for today's game?

Always check here

http://shed.chelseafc.com/chat/forum_chelsea.shtml

plus this forum is really funny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

bloody hell that was a tough watch near the end but all in all thats the best weve played for a while. and the atmosphere was good, chelsea singing the whole way through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Always great to see Steve Clarke at Stamford Bridge, proper Chelsea legend, playing and coaching. Would be great for West Brom to find some of their early season form again now and finish well up the table.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

Beggars can't be choosers 3 points very welcome indeed.

Petr record breaking goalkeeper most premier clean sheets with a single club kudos Petr

Always great to see Steve Clarke at Stamford Bridge, proper Chelsea legend, playing and coaching. Would be great for West Brom to find some of their early season form again now and finish well up the table.

Great player for us fine football man in general, still think letting him go to the happy hammers was the rock big Phil perished on. Remember being at the Bridge with a Liverpool fan when he scored one of his few goals for us against Liverpool won 4-1 enjoyed that trip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

from teamtalk.com

Guus Hiddink has refused to rule out the possibility of returning to Chelsea at the end of the season.

The 66-year-old Dutchman, who currently manages Anzhi Makhachkala in Russia, had previously he hinted might be about to retire, but has now revealed his interest in taking on a new challenge.

Hiddink enjoyed a successful three months as caretaker boss at Stamford Bridge in 2009 and with the manager's job set to become available again in the summer, the former PSV Eindhoven and Russia boss is a potential candidate to take over.

And having already developed a strong relationship with Chelsea's players, Hiddink left the door open for a return.

He said: "I enjoyed my time there very much. I was there almost half a year and in 27 or 30 games, we lost only to Tottenham Hotspur and in the rest achieved good results. On top of that, I really enjoyed working with the group of players.

"They have gone through a lot of changes. I'm the only man who wasn't sacked.

"I said to Dutch television that I might stop at the end of the season, but we have other options to go on with [Anzhi].

"And regarding other clubs, I'm 66 now and will be 67 in autumn. As long as I feel energetic and I'm not becoming an old, bitter, sour man, then I can go on. But I cannot predict where I am next season."

One of the players Hiddink bonded with during his stint at Chelsea was Frank Lampard, who appears set to leave the club when his contract expires at the end of the campaign.

The Dutchman is unwilling to criticise Chelsea for not offering Lampard a new deal, but is adamant the 34-year-old could continue be a key player.

"That's up to the club, but most clubs have someone who protects the culture of the club and, at Chelsea, Frank is one of those guys," Hiddink said.

"And although Frank is 34, he's still fit, still treats himself well. When I asked him once in training to stay off the pitch today and not play tomorrow because he was injured, he said 'No, boss, please, please, please'. So he's eager and looks after himself very well."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Guus is an interesting one. I don't think too many Chelsea fans will be complaining if he rolls up at the Bridge, but beyond that I get the feeling he knows how to get along with the Our Dark Overlords. Of course, he's already done a stint with Abramovich and there didn't seem to be any hassles there; he's managed the Russian national team; he's probably had to contend with the demands of the occasional oligarch at Anzhi.

The only problem is that Abramovich demands instant success and instant style. That may be beyond even Guus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

If I were a Chelsea fan I'd be delighted to have Hiddink back. He gets on with the management, gets on with the players, the fans seem to like him, he has a good/great track record in management. Thinking about it, he'd be ideal for ye as I think a lot of top managers would be put off going to Stamford Bridge after this year bar Jose obviously!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Guus is an interesting one. I don't think too many Chelsea fans will be complaining if he rolls up at the Bridge, but beyond that I get the feeling he knows how to get along with the Our Dark Overlords. Of course, he's already done a stint with Abramovich and there didn't seem to be any hassles there; he's managed the Russian national team; he's probably had to contend with the demands of the occasional oligarch at Anzhi.

The only problem is that Abramovich demands instant success and instant style. That may be beyond even Guus.

More importantly for me is his age, what we need is consistency and someone who was tempted to retire at this year might not be the best bet... that said I'm a big guus fan and if he has it in him would be a good candidate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

Would happily take Guus back :eek:

If I were Gus I wouldn't come back a lot of the players he bonded with are gone now and as already said he is the only manager in the abromavich era not to have been fired! Would that still be the case next year? I have great respect for what he has done but credit for that run must also go to the players who were like wild dogs let off the chain after scolari had been sacked and also whilst maybe that team may have lacked the individual flair that the current team has they were a far more complete team.
    No if I were Gus id let sleeping dogs lie and he'll be held in the same regard as mourhinio! That being said id gladly take him back too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Who do we want to win today folks ?

I am reluctantly going for Spurs , Leaves Arsenal out in the cold and should see us finish in the top 4 easily

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

I should think a draw would be the most favourable result for Chelsea? Keeps 3rd place (albeit on G.D.), and means that the status quo remains between 4th and 5th.

Although I see the point of Spurs winning keeping Arsenal where they are and leaving the Top 4 battle in both Spurs' and Chelsea's hands.

Hopefully that's Arsenal out of the race for 4th now. Barring a complete meltdown from Chelsea, it should be safe for a Top 4 finish now.

DazMarz wrote: »
    Hopefully that's Arsenal out of the race for 4th now. Barring a complete meltdown from Chelsea, it should be safe for a Top 4 finish now.
    Yep best possible result, it would only be short sighted to be looking for the draw today. But don't we look a bit silly to have got rid of avb now!

But don't we look a bit silly to have got rid of avb now!

We never would have won the Champions League with AVB. Much as he probably would have cleaned the club up, modernised it and had us playing like Barcelona-in-Royal-Blue within 5-6 years... Winning the Champions League was one of the greatest nights of my life and to hell with it.

I don't think he'll bring huge success to Spurs. They might successfully elbow Arsenal out of the Top 4, but I don't think that they will win a Premier League or anything any time soon.

DazMarz wrote: »

We never would have won the Champions League with AVB. Much as he probably would have cleaned the club up, modernised it and had us playing like Barcelona-in-Royal-Blue within 5-6 years... Winning the Champions League was one of the greatest nights of my life and to hell with it.

I don't think he'll bring huge success to Spurs. They might successfully elbow Arsenal out of the Top 4, but I don't think that they will win a Premier League or anything any time soon.
    All very true but spurs don't have the resources we have.

• Advertisement

Yep best possible result, it would only be short sighted to be looking for the draw today. But don't we look a bit silly to have got rid of avb now!

Not really. It seems true that AVB was given a specific agenda and he wasnt backed up when it went a bit pear shaped. The same applies to RDM's second season.
    The brief was clearly to move on some of the old guard (or at least start the process) whilst still playing attractive winning football.
    The problem is that we didnt and still dont have the players to do it.
    We dont have enough quick defenders for a high line and the same applies to quality in the midfield for when the attackers lose the ball.
    AVB wanted to get players to help with that but the prices were too high.
    He has obviously learnt from his time with us, but he's not under the same pressure. He has been given time even though he started off badly
    He was also very naive in trying to play the high line with our slow defence and handled the old guard badly.

Phoenix wrote: »
    If Jose were to come back how many in the squad including those on loan would be kept on do ye reckon?

Its going to be really interesting if he does back.
    He certainly wont have the funds to spend like before and he may not even have the same power as before.
    Chelsea need major surgery, especially in midfield.
    The kids are coming along, but we are still short of real quality in defence and obviously upfront.

I said at the start of the season just how many players werent upto scratch much more that squad players and thats been shown.

Cahill is the weakest link in defence (weve kept 2 clean sheets since he was out) He is still young to improve but his positioning is suspect
    Luiz is just too unpredictable
    Ivan has actually gone backwards this season
    JT is just old and more and more injury prone.
    Basically we need the equivelant of the JT and Carvallo of old

Midfield is the worst area (tradionally our strongest)

Mikel, Ramires and Romeu all should be only squad players and desperately need competition. Mikel responds well to being dropped
    Lamps is coming to the end.
    We need an Essien, the new lamps, the new makelee

Upfront we have Ba and Lukaku, but we dont need Falcao, we need the upcoming equiv or cheaper version

Personally I cant see Jose coming back, because he'll want more control

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Its going to be really interesting if he does back.

Cahill is the weakest link in defence (weve kept 2 clean sheets since he was out) He is still young to improve but his positioning is suspect
    Luiz is just too unpredictable
    Ivan has actually gone backwards this season
    JT is just old and more and more injury prone.
    Basically we need the equivelant of the JT and Carvallo of old

I actually think Cahill is probably our best CB now. I think Ivanovic has started trying to play the ball too much (a poor mans Luiz), he gives the ball away too much and gets caught drifting, Terry should be considered a Ledley King type player now and Luiz is a DM. I think we need a big presence to partner Cahill next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Not right saying it but happy with yesterdays result.

10 games to go and we're sitting pretty inside the top 4.

We've some tough games ahead but so do Spurs, if we can beat them at the Bridge we'll definetly finsih top 4.

• Advertisement

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Not right saying it but happy with yesterdays result.

10 games to go and we're sitting pretty inside the top 4.

We've some tough games ahead but so do Spurs, if we can beat them at the Bridge we'll definetly finsih top 4.

We are 1/5 to finish in the top 4, Arsenal are 7/4, Spurs surprisingly perhaps are 1/4, so the 'experts' see us as more nailed on than Spurs

BUT! Based on Benitez' record for points per PL game (1.8) we're going to finish on 69.5 (i.e one marginal decision, one bad linesman call, one player mistake could see us get 70, or 69)

70 pts would see us secure top four in 8 of the last 10 seasons, with the average points needed being 68.

In the three seasons it's been 70 or above (07-08; Liverpool 76, 08-09; Arsenal 72, 09-10; Spurs 70) the teams have had 53pts, 49pts and 49pts respectively after 28 games. We currently have 52. So in other words, those three teams achieved points per PL game of 2.1 to 2.3 in order to secure CL football.

So, from our last 10 games roughly speaking we can only drop 7pts.

The good news, is Arsenal currently have 47 pts - only twice in the last 10 years has a side with that or lower after 28 games gone on to secure a top 4 spot. In 03-04, Liverpool went on to qualify 4th with 60 pts having had 42 after 28 games, and in 05-06 Arsenal qualified with 67 having had 44 (they achieved the magic 2.3pts per game)

As the threshold for CL qualification is, on the current points per game performance of the top 4, 71 pts - Arsenal will need to win ALL BUT TWO of their remaining 10 games. These include fixtures at home to United, away to Swansea, away to Newcastle, home to Everton, away to QPR (at end of season battling for surival, away to WBA.

So, to summarise, in a "normal" season 52pts at this stage would need us to go on a hell of a run to guarantee CL football. But, Arsenal have left themselves an almost impossible task.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭bullpost

So maybe next season Wenger swaps Arsenal for Chelsea and gets a bit of money to start playing sexy futbol with Chelsea ;)
    We are 1/5 to finish in the top 4, Arsenal are 7/4, Spurs surprisingly perhaps are 1/4, so the 'experts' see us as more nailed on than Spurs

BUT! Based on Benitez' record for points per PL game (1.8) we're going to finish on 69.5 (i.e one marginal decision, one bad linesman call, one player mistake could see us get 70, or 69)

70 pts would see us secure top four in 8 of the last 10 seasons, with the average points needed being 68.

In the three seasons it's been 70 or above (07-08; Liverpool 76, 08-09; Arsenal 72, 09-10; Spurs 70) the teams have had 53pts, 49pts and 49pts respectively after 28 games. We currently have 52. So in other words, those three teams achieved points per PL game of 2.1 to 2.3 in order to secure CL football.

So, from our last 10 games roughly speaking we can only drop 7pts.

The good news, is Arsenal currently have 47 pts - only twice in the last 10 years has a side with that or lower after 28 games gone on to secure a top 4 spot. In 03-04, Liverpool went on to qualify 4th with 60 pts having had 42 after 28 games, and in 05-06 Arsenal qualified with 67 having had 44 (they achieved the magic 2.3pts per game)

As the threshold for CL qualification is, on the current points per game performance of the top 4, 71 pts - Arsenal will need to win ALL BUT TWO of their remaining 10 games. These include fixtures at home to United, away to Swansea, away to Newcastle, home to Everton, away to QPR (at end of season battling for surival, away to WBA.

So, to summarise, in a "normal" season 52pts at this stage would need us to go on a hell of a run to guarantee CL football. But, Arsenal have left themselves an almost impossible task.

Robbed from the Arsenal thread.

Uj3OAuZ.png

That's actually very annoying when you look at it, all the points we've won from the "best" teams, we've f**ked up against the lower teams and dropped points from winning positions it makes you wonder what could have been really. :mad: :(

Interesting that Sgt P the next 5 league matches will define our season really.

Hammer Sunderland at home and Saints away should be 9 points. We then have Spurs home and Liverpool away so 13 from that 15 would see us get at least 4th and more likely 3rd.

Will we get 13 from that 15 on offer - very much doubt it.

Our remaining home games are West Ham, Sunderland, Spurs, Swansea and Everton.

There's no reason to suggest we cant pick up 15 points from those games.

We've lost to west Ham, Beat Spurs, Sunderland And Everton and drew with Swansea already this season.

Decent enough piece on what to do with JT.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/sam-wallace-chelseas-next-big-problem--what-on-earth-to-do-with-outcast-john-terry-8518544.html
    He has one year left on his contract, so there is not the immediacy in comparison to Lampard's situation but, make no mistake, the reckoning is coming. Terry last signed a contract with Chelsea in the summer of 2009, the big £150,000-a-week deal that came in response to all that interest from Manchester City, and their then manager Mark Hughes, but since that time the club have been notably less interested in securing his future.

If they can let Lampard drift out of contract, the man beloved of the Bridge, the mostly squeaky-clean half of the club's Essex boys brotherhood, then do not think twice that they will not do the same to Terry.

For years it was assumed that Terry and Lampard had the run of the place with the owner's blessing, and it appears that may well have been right. But things seem to have changed in the years since both signed their most recent contracts, Terry four years ago and Lampard in 2008.

Put it this way: you no longer see those summer paparazzi pictures of them taking holidays on one of the Abramovich yachts.

Injury has been Terry's problem this season, but then injuries have always been part of Terry's life. In general he has played through, strapped up, injected, whatever it takes. Whatever your feelings about the man, there is no doubting his effectiveness as a defender and there were some excellent performances last season up to that rush of blood at the Nou Camp.

Having left Terry on the bench on Saturday, Benitez announced that the player was indeed fit to play. A day earlier, at his Friday press conference the interim first-team manager said that Terry would only play when he, Benitez, decided that Terry was fit to deal with the intensity of his training sessions.

Terry's way in the past when injuries have been an issue has been to throw himself back into games to regain that match fitness. If he cannot get into the side, he cannot get match-fit. Now Benitez is saying that it is he who will decide whether Terry plays or not and, at the moment, the mood is that he is by no means an automatic first choice any longer.

The picture has been muddied of late with Terry inevitably being named among the malcontents around the Benitez regime. But that is a sideshow to the real question of Terry's long-term future to which Benitez, Mr Interim, is irrelevant. Whether or not Terry gets a new deal this summer goes to the heart of his relationship with those such as Abramovich and the technical director, Michael Emenalo.

So what next? In the space of 12 months he has lost the England captaincy (for the third time), won his court case against allegations of racial abuse, thrown in his international career and lost that disciplinary commission hearing into Football Association charges of racism in the Anton Ferdinand episode. The only constant through all that, indeed, throughout his turbulent career, has been the unwavering support of Chelsea.

And what support that has been, including the court-room character reference in his favour from the club chairman, Bruce Buck, a senior corporate lawyer himself who attended every day of the proceedings. Crucially, Terry, an embattled figure in recent years, retains the support of the Chelsea fans with whom his relationship is still as strong as the famous banner in homage to him proclaims.

If Chelsea decide this summer that they are prepared to listen to offers rather than face the pain of that contract ticking down day by day, where does Terry go? There are some people whom it is difficult to disentangle from the institution. If Lampard is Chelsea's Mick Jagger, ageless and with a steadfast refusal to lower his standards, then Terry is their Keith Richards – still living the dream and totally unapologetic about it.

The biggest names in the global phenomenon that is the Premier League have options when it comes to their retirement. For Lampard it might well be the Los Angeles Galaxy and a pleasant semi-retirement schooling the college boys at the wrong end of the MLS pay scale. For Terry the MLS may yet be an option but one can only assume that American sport will look upon that commission guilty verdict on race charges unfavourably.

For many who do not support Chelsea, the question of where Terry goes next will simply be a case of hoping the further the better. For the Chelsea support, it is likely to be a painful experience. Terry's refusal to ask fans to back Benitez in his Saturday programme notes, demonstrated that the club captain will not damage that relationship with the support at any cost.

And above all, of course, injury notwithstanding, Terry, like Lampard is still capable of a big performance when called upon to do so, one capable of lifting Stamford Bridge and reminding them of better times. This one, as Chelsea are surely aware, could run and run.

Replacing JT, the player, the leader, is our biggest challenge

The only way we can get away with it IMO is to sell him abroad this year, if it goes to a Lamps like situtaion and the fans are left wondering will a new deal come then the fans will be up in arms.

Although Chelsea FC could just offer JT a new 1 year deal at a much reduced pay packet and it would be upto him to decide if he wants to take it, thats the only way the club could spin a good story for itself, if JT turned down their offer.

What we need next year :

1) Manager - Jose
    2) CB - Varane
    3) CF - Lukaku
    4) CM - Fellaini

Sorted. :pac:

Wouldn't be at all surprised if this is true, I still can't understand why he would leave Juve.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/after-reports-of-chelsea-interest-conte-lays-out-terms-for-contra

• Advertisement

Money?

seem sto be the determining factor and most peoples decisions.

Any top manager in the world now knows what Chelsea is: a massive payday come what may. Regardless of whether they are adored and adulated by the fans and win things (see managers like Mourinho, Ancelotti, Hiddink, DiMatteo) or if the fans are fairly laissez-faire/despise them and if they win nothing (see Scolari, AVB, Benitez) or somewhere in the middle, they know they are going to coin.

There is also the chance that they will become a manager who can just click right with everything and be a dominant force in English and European football managers. They also have the chance to manage some of the best players in the world, at one of the big clubs in Europe.

There is the bigger chance that RA will lose patience and give them the elbow after 18 months.

But none of this matters, as it will look good on their managerial C.V. to have Chelsea Football Club listed. They will get a big pay, regardless. And nobody will care what they got sacked from Chelsea for. Who doesn't get sacked from Chelsea? If two of the best club managers in the world can get the chop (Mourinho and Ancelotti), who the hell would be safe??? It does not negatively impact their prospects to manage Chelsea for a year or two, get a big pay-off and then go back to a "normal" club for want of a better word.

Bit of good news for thos travelling next season.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/chelsea-freeze-ticket-prices-29108021.html
    It means that in 2013/14, for the sixth time in eight seasons, there is to be no increase in Barclays Premier League and European competition knockout-phase tickets at the club.

Previous prize freezes covered the period between 2006 to 2010. Next season's tickets will be the same as 2011/12 levels, covering season tickets, individual match tickets and hospitality lounges.

The Blues, European champions in 2012 but currently fighting for Champions League qualification for next season, say each of the three price categories will remain unaltered for Premier League games, while the policy of discounted tickets for all non-hospitality seats for FA Cup and League Cup matches will continue next term.

Chief executive Ron Gourlay said on the club's official website: "Economic conditions remain tough for many people and the club would like to thank our supporters for the consistently very good attendances we have had throughout this season.

"Financial Fair Play regulations are now having an impact on clubs across Europe, but it was our hope a year ago when we announced prices would not be raised that this decision could be extended.

"We are pleased this has proved possible for 2013/14."

Capello says hes had no contact about replacing Rafa.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sports/soccer/2013/0304/1224330769014.html
    Russia coach Fabio Capello has dismissed suggestions he has been sounded out about the possibility of replacing Rafael Benitez at Chelsea.

Benitez has become an increasingly isolated figure at Stamford Bridge following last week’s criticism of supporters who have opposed his appointment and club bosses for giving him an ‘interim manager’ title.

The Spaniard has already confirmed he will leave at the end of the season but that has not dampened speculation he could be replaced before then.

Capello has been linked with a short-term deal with the west Londoners but the former England boss is adamant he has not been contacted by Blues owner Roman Abramovich.

He said: “No offer has arrived from Abramovich, none of it is true. I’m happy in Russia.”

I'd take a score draw now at thii stage and finish them off at the Bridge, although if we can get away with sending a "weaker" starting XI out and keeping people fresh for the FA Cup trip to Old Trafford at the weekend and pick up a win or draw I'll be delighted also.

What's everyones prediction tonight in the Utd v Real match?

I'm going to go with 1-1 after 90 mins and 2-2 AET.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,759 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

What's everyones prediction tonight in the Utd v Real match?

I'm going to go with 1-1 after 90 mins and 2-2 AET.
    Head says a Real win, heart for a man u win as that will hasten Jose to us

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I'm going 2-1 to Real. I'd prefer United to win it as they might then take their eye off the FA Cup ball. Although it'd take a mass brain fart and some hallucinogenic drugs for them to take their eyes off it sufficiently for the currently going-through-the-motions Chelsea team to progress,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement