Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can it be that out of 2 phone numbers, located on the same exchange, one is broa

Options
  • 16-01-2013 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

I am moving house and had the phoneline in teh new porperty activated on friday. My neighbour, who's phonenumber is: *** 9134550 - whilst mine is 9134545 has broadband. I don't- according to eircom.We are on the same exchange..can anyone exp -laine? might it just be that the linetester hasn't copped on to the new line yet? It ' s5 days old(inclusive weekend)...??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

doubter wrote: »
    I am moving house and had the phoneline in teh new porperty activated on friday. My neighbour, who's phonenumber is: *** 9134550 - whilst mine is 9134545 has broadband. I don't- according to eircom.We are on the same exchange..can anyone exp -laine? might it just be that the linetester hasn't copped on to the new line yet? It ' s5 days old(inclusive weekend)...??

Hi  doubter,

Can you PM me with the full address please and I will look into for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement