Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSL limited to 3 megabit

Options
  • 16-01-2013 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi

I live in Maynooth and have DSL on my phoneline. Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to get anything better than 3 mbit from the phoneline (my DSL is with another provider but the line is Eircom and the DSL product is resold Eircom bitstream). I would really like faster broadband - can anything be done to improve the line?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

dredg wrote: »
    Hi

I live in Maynooth and have DSL on my phoneline. Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to get anything better than 3 mbit from the phoneline (my DSL is with another provider but the line is Eircom and the DSL product is resold Eircom bitstream). I would really like faster broadband - can anything be done to improve the line?

Hi dredg,

As you are with another provider we can not access your line. However if you would like to PM your full address I can check the area / exchange for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement