Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym in Hotel Kilkenny

Options
  • 16-01-2013 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

Hi folks just a quick question is there anybody on here who is a member of the gym in Hotel KK i was thinking about joining it but i want to know what is like before i do so.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Davaeo09

S28382 wrote: »
    Hi folks just a quick question is there anybody on here who is a member of the gym in Hotel KK i was thinking about joining it but i want to know what is like before i do so.

Thanks.

My favorite gym in the town tbh.
    Busy busy at peak hours 6-8.30ish, other than that its pretty quiet and all the staff are very helpful.

Love the pool also, such a calm atmosphere and never too busy unlike the Watershed :(

If you have any particular quire ask away :)

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

Best gym in Kilkenny for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Best Gym in KK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Davaeo09 wrote: »
    My favorite gym in the town tbh.
    Busy busy at peak hours 6-8.30ish, other than that its pretty quiet and all the staff are very helpful.

Love the pool also, such a calm atmosphere and never too busy unlike the Watershed :(

If you have any particular quire ask away :)

Sounds like it could be the place to go so, im only living 5 mins from there so it makes sense for me to go there, is it a big gym? i presume they have all up to date equipment, what time do they open in the mornings do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

As far as I know they open at either 6 or 7am, biggest gym in Kilkenny for what it's worth (that I've seen anyway... haven't been out to James Fennelly's one) and there's a great range of equipment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Threadhead wrote: »
    As far as I know they open at either 6 or 7am, biggest gym in Kilkenny for what it's worth (that I've seen anyway... haven't been out to James Fennelly's one) and there's a great range of equipment.

Cool thanks im looking to get into a routine of going to the gym for half 6/7 and then go to work...although the dark miserable mornings are not too appealing. :eek:

Advertisement