Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Costume shops in the city.

• 16-01-2013 6:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I might be able to pick up a costume? Sort of a fancy dress thing. I know there used to be a magic store that sold them which relocated, and I have no idea where to.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Magic Shop is on the corner of Cecil Street and Catherine Street, across from Jerry Flannery's bar.

The rest of the costume shops in Limerick tend to just pop up for Halloween.

The Magic Shop usually has a good range though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Awesome, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Culleeo

I'm open to correction on this but I think there is a Costume Shop beside Kebabish on Ellen Street?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Culleeo wrote: »
    I'm open to correction on this but I think there is a Costume Shop beside Kebabish on Ellen Street?

Yes there was, don't know if it is still open but it would be worth a look all the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Think there is a big one in Shannon if its any use. Never been but heard good things about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Mc Love wrote: »
    Think there is a big one in Shannon if its any use. Never been but heard good things about it

Theres a guy out by Patrickswell who rents them and they are amazing- think they are theatrical costumes. Can't think of his name.... Also there used to be one be one ib arthurs quay shopping centre- glitzy bits I think it was called

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭georgem25

Mc Love wrote: »

Its closed now too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

gg2 wrote: »
    Theres a guy out by Patrickswell who rents them and they are amazing- think they are theatrical costumes. Can't think of his name.... Also there used to be one be one ib arthurs quay shopping centre- glitzy bits I think it was called

Is it Pat McGann in Clarina?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Chucken wrote: »
    Is it Pat McGann in Clarina?

Yep thats him, just googled it

Advertisement