Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to open bank account?

Options
  • 16-01-2013 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, i am currently with PTSB and as they have closed down in my town its not as easy to get to a branch to open another account, basically a savings account. There is an AIB, Ulster Bank and BOI in my town still so im wondering which would be the best bank to open a savings account with? Im talking 50 per month taken from my wages so not huge money! I'd like it to be taken from my current account in ptsb at source and transferred to the other account, so i basically dont see it adding up! So folks any helpful advice as to who to go to? And what documentation would i need? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Ptsb do the online saver at 3.5%. Max lodgement 1000e. Log in through your open 24. You can set up a standing order on opening.

Advertisement