Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** Location Needed

• 16-01-2013 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey I am looking for a location for a new short film. The film is about an abduction and the location I have in mind is an abandoned horse stable or farm shed. Need to look run down and eerie. Any other suggestions for location welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Any budget? And what kind of shots do you have in mind?

If it's all shed interiors, a few well chosen props in a garden shed could work - pitch fork, shovel, sack of animal feed, that sort of thing. If you're looking for wide shots of it with a proper rural background, somewhere along the lines of the Hellfire club or other abandoned building if you're based away from Dublin might work.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bulletbreaker

No budget really but i could afford something if it was the right place. Would need some space to get wide shots of both actors in the barn so maybe a back garden shed wouldnt do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

There's a couple of old shed farm house type buildings along the River Road (between Finglas/Ashtown and towards Elm Green Golf Club.

Advertisement