Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orthodontics

• 16-01-2013 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi, since last June I had been experiencing pain in my jaw at the back where my wisdom teeth were, a deep dull pain. Last October I got them all extracted and it healed up well but by November I started having similar pain again. I was busy with College and stuff so I didn't get to the dentist until about 2 weeks ago and she said the wisdom teeth extraction looked perfect and the pain was probably to do with my bite and the overcrowding in my mouth. She recommended going to an Orthodontist.

I'm going to Canada for the summer to work and at the moment I'm fairly strapped for cash so I don't know how I'm going to finance it, is there any way I could get braces in Canada and then get them fixed, tightened and removed here? would there be any point? Any advice or suggestions would really help. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 HEFC

I would say it will cost a fortune in Canada, why not get a consultation here, many orthodontists do it free. You'd get a professional opinion with no outlay. **mod edit no names please*** do a free consult, my two boys are with them.

Advertisement