Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AES Payment

Options
  • 16-01-2013 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I signed up for AES in november 2012. I have cash as a preferred payment and payzone as payment method. I get 240 litre for waste and recycling.

The problem is in the payment plan ( i still have the receipt ) it says fixed monthly 23.50 ( dec 2012 ) which is the first month i pay. The problem is today i got a letter out saying i have to pay 154 euro which is between the dates of january to june ( which i didnt sign up for ). I checked my balance online and its -154 euro that i owe.

Am i wrong in thinking something here, it says fixed monthly and im getting charge for half a year at a time it seems. I tried to call but cant get through today. Anyone have any issues like this before or just a mistake on their behalf?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Braytek wrote: »
    I signed up for AES in november 2012. I have cash as a preferred payment and payzone as payment method. I get 240 litre for waste and recycling.

The problem is in the payment plan ( i still have the receipt ) it says fixed monthly 23.50 ( dec 2012 ) which is the first month i pay. The problem is today i got a letter out saying i have to pay 154 euro which is between the dates of january to june ( which i didnt sign up for ). I checked my balance online and its -154 euro that i owe.

Am i wrong in thinking something here, it says fixed monthly and im getting charge for half a year at a time it seems. I tried to call but cant get through today. Anyone have any issues like this before or just a mistake on their behalf?

Thanks
    They are charging you €154 for 6 months but they quoted you €23.50/month. was the price quoted for the first 6 months only? you should email them so that you have a record of correspondence and ask what is going on as €23.50 x 6 = €141.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TamTaRam

Looks like a mistake :) I would email them straight away, they always reply very fast. I contacted them a couple of times last year via @ and received both an e-mail and a phone call from them within 30 minutes from sending a message!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 FEB

You are lucky, I have always found AES to be a complete nuisance. I cancelled and went to WastePal.

Advertisement