If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips '07' LED TV's Boardie Deals coming here shortly

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭bobgaf

Hi.
    I'll take an 32PFL4007T assuming shipping and a guarantee are included in that price (429.99)
    Will PM to follow up.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

How much are the active glasses for the 7007?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

bobgaf wrote: »
    Hi.
    I'll take an 32PFL4007T assuming shipping and a guarantee are included in that price (429.99)
    Will PM to follow up.
    Cheers.
    Thanks for the PM Bob - yep delivery and a 5 year warranty all included!!!

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

93Cab wrote: »
    How much are the active glasses for the 7007?
    The 7007 comes with a free pair included in the box and whilst we don't have them in stock at the moment they appear to go between £59-69 approx but if you are interested I'll do some more digging for you,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

The 7007 comes with a free pair included in the box and whilst we don't have them in stock at the moment they appear to go between £59-69 approx but if you are interested I'll do some more digging for you,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

J
    Thanks anyway John,
    That sort of rules out active 3d for me! I won't be in the market for a 3d until the end of March. 8 friends round watching the Masters would be a tad expensive!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Hi Lads,
    I was just wondering about the [size=small]Phillips [/size]42PFL6007, is there a slightly larger model available for under or around the thousand mark. I have been looking since Christmas for a Smart Tv/ 3d and was just thinking of asking for your advice. I was looking as Phillips or Samsung. The [size=small]Phillips[/size] 46PFL7007T is perfect but slightly out of my price range, so any advice or help would be great. 

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Hi Lads,
    I was just wondering about the Phillips 42PFL6007, is there a slightly larger model available for under or around the thousand mark. I have been looking since Christmas for a Smart Tv/ 3d and was just thinking of asking for your advice. I was looking as Phillips or Samsung. The Phillips 46PFL7007T is perfect but slightly out of my price range, so any advice or help would be great. 

Cheers.

-gilly-09- wrote: »
    Hi Lads,
    I was just wondering about the Phillips 42PFL6007, is there a slightly larger model available for under or around the thousand mark. I have been looking since Christmas for a Smart Tv/ 3d and was just thinking of asking for your advice. I was looking as Phillips or Samsung. The Phillips 46PFL7007T is perfect but slightly out of my price range, so any advice or help would be great. 

Cheers.
    Gilly,

thanks for the post..

Sending you a PM now..;)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭bobgaf

PM with update sent to Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Pat009

Hi John,

Interested in the 42PFL6007 Save £200 £699.95 / €869.99 Free Shipping  it that your best price,

sent you a mail to sales earlier.

Regards,

Pat

• Advertisement

Pat009 wrote: »
    Hi John,

Interested in the 42PFL6007 Save £200 £699.95 / €869.99 Free Shipping  it that your best price,

Regards,

Pat
    Pat,

thanks for that - we'll give you a call in the morning,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Pat009 wrote: »
    Hi John,

Regards,

Pat
    Pat,

thanks for that - we'll give you a call in the morning,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Brenno

Pm sent to organise purchase....

Brenno wrote: »
    Pm sent to organise purchase....
    Thanks Nrenno - we are (finally) on the case - Dave will give you a call personally,

Thanks again,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.