Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

on BTEA now, will i get it next year

• 16-01-2013 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi, I wonder can anyone tell me will I be entitled to BTEA next year. I got made redundant dec2011 and got jb up to sept 2013 when i started a plc portfolio preparation course with a view to going to college. I thought that I would not have used up all my jb -only got 9 months before switching to BTEA and the 3 months jb that was left of the old 12 months entitlement would help me qualify for btea for sept 2013 to go back to college. But the budget changed the lenght of time you get jb to nine months. I finish my plc course im may and wont be entitled to ja cos my husband works, so i wont be getting anything from then till september. am i right that you have to qualify for a payment for the three months before collage starts to qualify for btea? if i sign for credits does that count. The portfolio course is fetac 5 and the course in college is fetac 6 . Any advice would be very welcome.

Advertisement