Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wedding band that can play some spinal tap songs

• 16-01-2013 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 264 ✭✭

Is anyone in a wedding band or know a band that can play a few spinal tap songs?
    Anyone interested would have over a year to learn the songs.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

How many is a few? If you're booking a band a year in advance, I dont think it would be too unreasonable to ask a band to learn a request or two, regardless of what that request was. So I would say theres a pretty good chance you'll find a band that will accomodate you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 264 ✭✭redzerredzer

Big Bottom, Stonehenge and Sex Farm would make a merorable night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Certainly would! Could I suggest Big Bottom for the newly weds first dance? :D

Advertisement