Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10/22 Mags

Options
  • 16-01-2013 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭

There's a few of us looking to get 10/22 mags and wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of sum where cheap to source them.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

tommy gun wrote: »
    There's a few of us looking to get 10/22 mags and wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of sum where cheap to source them.
    Cheers.

http://www.cheapgunparts.com/store.php?seller=armedamerica@comcast.net&navt1=49987&per=5&num=10

this site will post orders under a hundred dollars:):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭tommy gun

Cheers mate.:).I see there sold out at the min.Have to keep searching i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Shane.sf

Cheers.

John o brien in Waterford has them in his shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Croppy Boy

Try here http://www.brownells.com/magazines/rifle-magazines/magazines/10-22-trimag-kits-prod44777.aspx?ttver=2
    You get three mags, a trimag coupler and a carrying pouch all for $60.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭cw67irl

They are about 20stg in NI, Shop around for them as some places charge crazy prices!

• Advertisement

Croppy Boy wrote: »
    Try here http://www.brownells.com/magazines/rifle-magazines/magazines/10-22-trimag-kits-prod44777.aspx?ttver=2
    You get three mags, a trimag coupler and a carrying pouch all for $60.

Tried them.All sold out too im afraid.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

Cheers.

Good luck Tommy Gun, they are selling out of everything in the states. I saw a 100 round magazine for an AR the other day with an asking price of $700!!!

What size did you want?

Does Midway ship to Ireland?

FISMA wrote: »
    Good luck Tommy Gun, they are selling out of everything in the states. I saw a 100 round magazine for an AR the other day with an asking price of $700!!!

What size did you want?

Does Midway ship to Ireland?

Looking for 10 round standard mags mate.
    Id say il be having to get em here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

John Lambert in Camolin has them. Reasonably priced too, as always.

Hibrion wrote: »
    John Lambert in Camolin has them. Reasonably priced too, as always.

Cheers for that.You wouldnt have a number handy for him.:).
    Cheers

• Advertisement

PM'd to you there

Hibrion wrote: »
    PM'd to you there

Got it there mate.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 9 divenorth

I have two butler creek 25 rounds banana magazines for sale, they are used but in good condition. €25 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

divenorth wrote: »
    I have two butler creek 25 rounds banana magazines for sale, they are used but in good condition. €25 each.

Just a heads up here

you need a restricted license to use more than a 10 round mag on your .22lr

divenorth wrote: »

Cheers mate but im looking for standard 10 round mags and as clive said there a no no here.

:eek::eek::eek:

I've seen the 50 round 'Tommy Gun' type mag here for the 10/22 does that make them 5 times more illegal????

clivej wrote: »

I've seen the 50 round 'Tommy Gun' type mag here for the 10/22 does that make them 5 times more illegal????

Are they just a no no if you load more than 10 rounds in them.?Think they look horrid awkward anyway.Go through enough ammo with the standard ones.:):).

Are they just a no no if you load more than 10 rounds in them.?Think they look horrid awkward anyway.Go through enough ammo with the standard ones.:):).

BUT you can buy the full 'Tommy Gun' stock and other bits go make a 10/22 look like one for a few hundred $$$$$. Like the one below

What would the Super think of that then :eek::eek::eek::eek:

50987.jpg

I can just see you now with a 3 piece suit and a trilby 'wasting' field fulls of bunnies with this getup! ;)

Advertisement