Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Draft Free Agent Pickups

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Kicker Hausch.. The seahawks guy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Jaguars sign LE Robert Geathers. (to play RE, where he is also rated 84)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Broncos take DT F.Robbins and his 2mill contract.
    Had to take him as my no.1 DT is still plagued by his mystery injury
    Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Jaguars sign LE Robert Geathers. (to play RE, where he is also rated 84)
    His rating went from 78 to 84?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Cowboys sign RB Larod Stephens-Howling, actually much better WR than RB, slotted in as my 4th receiver now and return man

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Eagles sign kicker The Blair Walsh Project

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Broncos take DT F.Robbins and his 2mill contract.
    Had to take him as my no.1 DT is still plagued by his mystery injury

His rating went from 78 to 84?

He was 84 on my scheme at LE and remains at 84 in RE.

Enjoy Fred Robbins, he can't move, but if people run into him then good things happen.

LaRod is a nice pickup for the Cowboys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭davetherave

Dammit. Pats went to sign FS Jim Leonhard on the website, poxy website can't do jack.
    In the 3-4 minutes it took me to turn on the xbox and load up madden he had been taken.

Edit: It was the Chiefs, right Berty you just made my list :mad:

but it's a good list :o

Edit 2: Pats sign FS James Butler as week 2 FA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Sorry Dave. Ex-Jet Jim Leonard signed with the Chiefs to replace the departure of Lewis. And I only went into the franchise to check if it was advanced because I noticed etloveslsd come on and thought "I wonder is franchise advanced".

So thanks Darren, apologies to Dave, I will buy you at pint at the next meetup as compo.

He was 84 on my scheme at LE and remains at 84 in RE.

Enjoy Fred Robbins, he can't move, but if people run into him then good things happen.

LaRod is a nice pickup for the Cowboys.

Did you know beforehand though he would go to that rating or was it just that his scheme matched yours?
    I know when I was offering contracts to FA's the ratings went up or down when I went into the contract negotiation screen.There's no contract screen here though as there all 1 years.
    Ya well hopefully Fred Robbins won't have to play that much and Ty Warren comes back from his 0 week injury

Jim Leonard was my FS last year.....didn't like him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Cards sign Matthew mulligan TE

• Advertisement

Did you know beforehand though he would go to that rating or was it just that his scheme matched yours?
    I know when I was offering contracts to FA's the ratings went up or down when I went into the contract negotiation screen.There's no contract screen here though as there all 1 years.
    Ya well hopefully Fred Robbins won't have to play that much and Ty Warren comes back from his 0 week injury

Jim Leonard was my FS last year.....didn't like him

His rating didn't change at all, and I knew that would happen as I checked the Bengals roster offline and swapped him to RE to see if he was comfortable there, you can see in the depth chart how players look when out of position, and he had no change, so he's grand. I know what you mean about the fluctuation of ratings in the contract screen, but I'm not really pushed as he's an 84 for me, with very similar stats to Jeremy Mincey, which is why I took him. He has better coverage and speed but worse strength than Mincey so it's looking nice as of now.

As for Jim Leonard, I have him in my offline Jags franchise and he's a solid player, a seriously nice backup to have.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Berty44 wrote: »
    Sorry Dave. Ex-Jet Jim Leonard signed with the Chiefs to replace the departure of Lewis. And I only went into the franchise to check if it was advanced because I noticed etloveslsd come on and thought "I wonder is franchise advanced".

So thanks Darren, apologies to Dave, I will buy you at pint at the next meetup as compo.

Glad to help Berty, sorry Dave.

His rating didn't change at all, and I knew that would happen as I checked the Bengals roster offline and swapped him to RE to see if he was comfortable there, you can see in the depth chart how players look when out of position, and he had no change, so he's grand. I know what you mean about the fluctuation of ratings in the contract screen, but I'm not really pushed as he's an 84 for me, with very similar stats to Jeremy Mincey, which is why I took him. He has better coverage and speed but worse strength than Mincey so it's looking nice as of now.

Screen%20shot%202011-06-04%20at%209.10.52%20PM.png
    You're so wise Mikey

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans sign MLB Stephen cooper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Titans sign MLB Stephen cooper
    Good player i had him last season......just going off topic now, The Colts are in danger of been flooded here, tonights pre season game could be in doubt :(

Good player i had him last season......just going off topic now, The Colts are in danger of been flooded here, tonights pre season game could be in doubt :(

Snowing in Steeler Country. Boourns

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

49ers sign Jones LE.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

Shawntae Spencer CB, Signed by Minnesota Vikings to help in nickel and dime packages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Can we sign a FA today? i signed 1 in pre season week 1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭davetherave

Yup, we are in Pre-Season week 2 now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

I signed a backup TE. Davis I think.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Vernon?

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

adrian522 wrote: »
    Vernon?

ah hardly :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Fred?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

kellen davis I would imagine.

Jacksonville Jaguars sign CB DJ Moore as their 3rd week free agent signing.

Checked yesterday at the CB's and really liked his stats, but his 75 OVR meant he was about 12 in the pecking order, logged on now and he was 4th one down, got a bit of a fright. Very happy to have him on Nickle and Dime packages.

Bronco's take RE L.Sidbury
    Changed him offline from RE to LE and his overall didn't change,did it here and he dropped to 67....crap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Changed him offline from RE to LE and his overall didn't change,did it here and he dropped to 67....crap
    Welcome to cutsville population Sidbury!

Steelers sign Matt Leinhart, watch out ladies of Pittsburgh, him and Big Ben out on the town.

• Advertisement

What daft bastard gave you that idea?

:pac::pac::pac:

Do you have your LE's schemes suiting him? Strategy>Schemes>LE

Advertisement