Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Draft Free Agent Pickups

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Steelers pick up Isaac Redman HB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Cleveland sign Ryan Grant HB

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

TJ Houshmandzadeh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

bears sign Matt Moore.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

bears sign Matt Moore.

That was quick.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Bronco release DT Ty Warren rated 85 and sign DT McDaniels rated 79
    btw Warren still comes up as injured on the free agent list

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Picked up Ty Warren. Doesn't show on the injury report.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Picked up Ty Warren. Doesn't show on the injury report.

Thats so unfair on Perrin. I know its not your fault Adrian

Don't mind dropping him for Perrin if I'm allowed make another FA pickup.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Perrin may well pick him up and he'll be injured!

• Advertisement

Perrin may well pick him up and he'll be injured!
    Ya thats why I released him with the intention of picking him back up but he still had the injury symbol on his profile when I went back to free agent to resign.
    Warren clearly doesn't want to play for the Broncos.

Well, do you want to try picking him up again this evening?

Well, do you want to try picking him up again this evening?
    Well I'd imagine there'd be no point cause even when I check him on your roster he's still got the injury symbol on his profile.
    Ty_Warren_Lions.jpg
    In retrospect I probably should have traded him to someone but there was no way of knowing whether he'd be injured for them or not I guess

Well, When I go to injury report he does not appear there.

Will you be on tonight?

Well, When I go to injury report he does not appear there.

Will you be on tonight?
    He never came up on my injury report either.
    Have you played a practice with him? like was he there when you did

No, I'll try practice tonight and see..

Yeah, doesnt look like i can play him either...

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Rams pick up Jay Dwyer MLB

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I picked up a centre yesterday, can't remember his name but he's rates a good bit higher than amano

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Signed a FB called Schmitt.

• Advertisement

Broncos take TE D.Lee.....hes not the greatest but the best there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers picked up a MLB for backup in week 3. Forgot to put it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Niners pick up Alex Henery K.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

madalig12 wrote: »
    Niners pick up Alex Henery K.
    was hoping to pick him up when i got home, Colts released FB Schmitt earlier and resign FB Dorin Dickerson after releasing him yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

was hoping to pick him up when i got home, Colts released FB Schmitt earlier and resign FB Dorin Dickerson after releasing him yesterday.

Nabbed him late last night, Ackers hasn't been able to kick it out the back so far this year so he'll be up for trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Cowboys pick up CB Kelly Jennings

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Jags signed LOLB Jordan Senn on Tuesday, forgot to post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Also lads, since Carroller has joined the league and taken the Dolphins, are there any exceptions going to be made for him regarding free agents? Considering the CPU has left him with the bare minimum in almost ever position. He only has 1 QB, 4 terrible WR's, 1 LT, LG, 1 C, 1 MLB, 1 LE etc.

Saying that Tannehill is good fun to play with, Reggie Bush is a monster and he has possibly the best DT pairing in the league.

Give him MJD if you feel sorry for him Mikey :pac:

• Advertisement

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Also lads, since Carroller has joined the league and taken the Dolphins, are there any exceptions going to be made for him regarding free agents? Considering the CPU has left him with the bare minimum in almost ever position. He only has 1 QB, 4 terrible WR's, 1 LT, LG, 1 C, 1 MLB, 1 LE etc.

Saying that Tannehill is good fun to play with, Reggie Bush is a monster and he has possibly the best DT pairing in the league.
    You are right. He should be allowed to sign anyone he wants. I think most people will have their teams sorted by now so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Advertisement