Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Draft Free Agent Pickups

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ya I agree,he should be allowed to sign as many as he wants

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul wrote: »
    You are right. He should be allowed to sign anyone he wants. I think most people will have their teams sorted by now so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Yeah i agree with this aswell, there's not a whole lot of talent but will fill out the roster for him

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Give him MJD if you feel sorry for him Mikey :pac:

You wish Heli!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Yeah no issues with that, sounds fair for him

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Colts bring Austin Collie back to Indianapolis and released Cecil Shorts

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Johnathon Fanene DT

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

LG Chris Kemoeatu signed. Didnt realise my starting LG was 56 overall!!:O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Released my rookie FB in to FA and picked up another TE John Phillips instead for the roster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Released 2nd year CB Buster Skrine 71 and picked up Brandon Ghee CB 73

Nothing significant, waaaay down my depth chart

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Ravens pick up Cecil Shorts WR

• Advertisement

Craig Dahl SS

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Ravens pick up Cecil Shorts WR

Good luck with that!

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Good luck with that!

I had him and think he played against you in our game. He could'nt catch the pnumonia, He's a great player outside this league, rated much higher to.

Ive no doubt he'll do way better now then when i had him :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Good luck with that!

I have 3 WRs out at the minute, 2 short term and one long, so he's just filling a hole at the moment. Quite appropriate his debut us against you though!

I would be happy for you to throw to him Pudsy. As Rock says he is like an amputee who lost both hands in a tragic smelting accident.

He had a breakout year in the NFL and is now rated around 83, a pleasure to play with. Next season at least the Jags will have decent targets even if we don't make a move in the QB department.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Quite appropriate his debut us against you though!

As Colts coach, i can only hope he grows a pair of Hands for this game and catches everything thrown his way :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Picked up Kapinos, P.

Colts pick up HB Rashad Jennings, who just appeared out of nowhere on the FA Market

Colts pick up HB Rashad Jennings, who just appeared out of nowhere on the FA Market

He's been there since day 1 man. I didn't offer him a new deal. He's a very solid backup though, surprised nobody took a punt on him.

He's been there since day 1 man. I didn't offer him a new deal. He's a very solid backup though, surprised nobody took a punt on him.

Really, cos ive never seen him on there, and i've checked alot cos my RB's are fairly poor. Kevin Smith was always the 1st and he's rated less the Jennings, anyway he wont be my back up so hopefully i get some use out of him

• Advertisement

Really, cos ive never seen him on there, and i've checked alot cos my RB's are fairly poor. Kevin Smith was always the 1st and he's rated less the Jennings, anyway he wont be my back up so hopefully i get some use out of him

100% sure, I know because every now and then I'd have a look at the FA's and think "Nobody took Jennings?". He is a good mobile HB, just hold RB when you're coming into contact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Browns pick up Bart Scott to replace my ROLB who will finish the season on IR

J. Tryon CB

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Wr Smelter

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Lavelle Hawkins WR in to replace the injured Rashon Williams.

Reminder to post your Free Agent pickups in this thread.

One free agent may be picked up each game week starting when free agency opens straight after the draft.

This will count as your FA pickup for Week 1 of preseason.

Sticking this for the post draft frenzy

Riley MLB

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Atkins DT

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

TE Shiancoe

Advertisement