Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung galaxy note phone - usb charge flex power port problem

Options
  • 16-01-2013 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello to all - hoping for some advice here please let me know if i'm in the wrong forum and direct me to correct one as i'm new to boards. I damaged the charge port on my note and have bought a few new ones from ebay with no success! the charge port works fine but I cant get any network signal at all.If I put the old part back in I can get perfect signal but no charge via usb. I'm told not all replacements are compatable and don't want to waste any more money on ebay duds. Can anyone suggest where to purchase a suitable working replacement - I tried samsung but they wont sell to the public. I' greatly appreciate any help. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mceochaidh

Hi to all

I found the solution to my problem

I got the part from http://stores.ebay.com/NY-Mobile-Parts and it worked perfectly. I should also mention that these guys are very good and honest sellers. I had the item posted securely packaged by priority airmail and it arrived to Ireland in just a few days. I am delighted to have my phone up and running again - take this option as these are GENUINE Samsung parts not the fake crap out there on ebay.

Advertisement