Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preseason

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

CPU Chargers have beaten The Colts, man i hate playing CPU, it feels like it knows everything i'm going to do before i snap the ball, Luck threw 3 interceptions, 2 of which were returned for TD's and now up next for me are The Texans and if that was'nt bad enough, they're CPU to.

I hate playing the CPU on All-Pro too but for the opposite reason, I'm 30 points up after 1 quarter and have to kneel the ball out for the rest of the game. I'm not trying to sound like a dick by the way, here are some tips for beating the CPU:

-Run the ball. The CPU can't deal with runs to the outside. You don't need a world beater like MJD (obviously helps) but run the ball on first down almost every set of downs, if you don't get the first you'll nearly always get a few yards.
    -Slants across the middle. The CPU struggles big time. Just wait until you are sure there is separation and bullet pass it in there.
    -On D, always set up to defend the pass. The CPU is so bad at running they almost always go right into the back of their blockers and get stuck, rarely break off a big gain.

It always surprises me to see guys who I've had tough games with online (like yourself) struggle with the CPU.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I also hate playing the CPU...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I hate playing the CPU on All-Pro too but for the opposite reason, I'm 30 points up after 1 quarter and have to kneel the ball out for the rest of the game. I'm not trying to sound like a dick by the way, here are some tips for beating the CPU:

-Run the ball. The CPU can't deal with runs to the outside. You don't need a world beater like MJD (obviously helps) but run the ball on first down almost every set of downs, if you don't get the first you'll nearly always get a few yards.
    -Slants across the middle. The CPU struggles big time. Just wait until you are sure there is separation and bullet pass it in there.
    -On D, always set up to defend the pass. The CPU is so bad at running they almost always go right into the back of their blockers and get stuck, rarely break off a big gain.

It always surprises me to see guys who I've had tough games with online (like yourself) struggle with the CPU.

I tried everything, Ran it, Threw it, i could'nt defend them running it, and they hammered me through the air, just could'nt beat them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I tried everything, Ran it, Threw it, i could'nt defend them running it, and they hammered me through the air, just could'nt beat them.

Try bop it, pull it, twist it next time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Ha obviously all i could do was run and throw it, stupid post by me, threw it to all my recievers, ran it with 2 different RB'S, tried running with Luck, nothing worked, not looking forward to Texan game

• Advertisement
Advertisement