Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress themes

Options
  • 16-01-2013 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Any reccomendations on a good / not over priced place to get wordpress themes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Themeforest.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭B1gft

You can get most types of free themes on WordPress.org, and for sliders ect plugins would do the job. have a look at the suffusion theme, class and easy to style.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

To be honest I'd steer clear of the free themes, you never know what you're getting and a lot of the .php files have links written into them.
    I like inkthemes and elegant themes also themeskingdom is pretty good!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭fcrossen

jobucks wrote: »
    To be honest I'd steer clear of the free themes, you never know what you're getting and a lot of the .php files have links written into them.
    I like inkthemes and elegant themes also themeskingdom is pretty good!

Use this to check themes for dodgy code: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tac/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Stick to free themes hosted directly on WordPress.org, and filter themes created in the past 18 months and you should have some decent quality ones to choose from.

• Advertisement
Advertisement