Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting 30 acres!

Options
  • 16-01-2013 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

I was just wondering if it would be possible to make money out of 30 acres? I am doing a degree in agriculture (3 years) and will be finished and passed in 6 months hopefully :)

I have an uncle with 30 acres laying idle, the land would be reasonably dry with a few wet patches! There is a crush and a few sheds! nothing major! The sheds would hold maybe 10-15 cattle!

I have another uncle that has 40 acres of grass and 60 acres of tillage, i would prefer not approaching him about the grass but if i had to i would!!

Also if anyone has any advice on approaching someone about renting land it would be appreciated!!

Advertisement