Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summary of all Modules (I think)

Options
  • 17-01-2013 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey there.

Ah I'm not sure if this would interest anyone but it seems to have all the lecturers name for this semester on it. I know at least for us there were 5 possible lecturers for one of our modules. Also not sure if it was put up here already. So here you go.

Summary of Modules Spring 2013

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Hey there.

Ah I'm not sure if this would interest anyone but it seems to have all the lecturers name for this semester on it. I know at least for us there were 5 possible lecturers for one of our modules. Also not sure if it was put up here already. So here you go.

Summary of Modules Spring 2013

Edit: On a second glance, that seems to be last semesters list, not this ones.

Not one of my modules seem to be on it!

CS4006 Intelligent Systems
    CS4125 Systems Analysis & Design
    EE4023 Distributed Systems
    CS4416 Database Systems
    CS4818 Professional Issues in Software Engineering

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

chrislad wrote: »
    Edit: On a second glance, that seems to be last semesters list, not this ones.

Not one of my modules seem to be on it!

CS4006 Intelligent Systems
    CS4125 Systems Analysis & Design
    EE4023 Distributed Systems
    CS4416 Database Systems
    CS4818 Professional Issues in Software Engineering

Intelligent Systems? You lucky bastard. I'd kill to do that module again. :)

Systems Analysis... have fun with that! :P *shudder*

And yeah, those are definitely last Semester's modules. The file name is "Autumn 12.13" for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sapphire Wings

I don't think it is wrong if because some of the lecturers on it I know didn't teach then. For example Podgorski taught Engineering Maths 4 last year. That says David Ramsey. Sorry not all modules are on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

I don't think it is wrong if because some of the lecturers on it I know didn't teach then. For example Podgorski taught Engineering Maths 4 last year. That says David Ramsey. Sorry not all modules are on it.

It also says John Jarvis is doing CAD and as far as I know he retired before last semester?

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

It's last semesters list. It says in big bold writing on the first page "Autumn"?

Also none of my modules are on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

BroLo wrote: »
    It's last semesters list. It says in big bold writing on the first page "Autumn"?

Also none of my modules are on it.

Can't be last semesters, some of the lecturers on it have been gone for almost a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

Daniel S wrote: »
    Can't be last semesters, some of the lecturers on it have been gone for almost a year.

Probably just copy and pasted/the year was just changed. But regardless it's an Autumn semester list, not spring.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

BroLo wrote: »
    Probably just copy and pasted/the year was just changed. But regardless it's an Autumn semester list, not spring.

Autumn last years list no new modules were added

Whoops I put up the wrong one. Sorry about that.

Here

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Whoops I put up the wrong one. Sorry about that.

Here

Yeah, definitely a copy/paste job from last year. Take it with a pinch of salt.

Also:
    Room No. Department Office

S121 Computer Science and Information Systems

Surely that has to be out of date? :confused:

• Advertisement

It actually says responsible lecturer so I suppose they are head of it but if they are aware or can't do it for some reason they can gget another lecturer too. I don't know about if "S121 Computer Science and Information Systems " that is out of date or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Intelligent Systems? You lucky bastard. I'd kill to do that module again. :)

Systems Analysis... have fun with that! :P *shudder*

And yeah, those are definitely last Semester's modules. The file name is "Autumn 12.13" for example.

And I'm going to teach myself C as well, because, you know, you can never have enough pain and frustration.

Glad to have Nik back for something. Always a nice guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

That list is also out of date given it lists lecturers in the LLCC that no longer teach in UL!

Advertisement