Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrears waiting time - JSA/JSB

Options
  • 17-01-2013 4:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Hi there, i'm wondering if people can tell me how long they were waiting for the arrears on their JSA or JSB to be paid? Is there an average waiting time or does it depend on what part of the country you claim?

Thanks in advance to anyone who will answer :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

I waited 18 weeks:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Thread here about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭livemusic4life

Thread here about this.

Thanks, but it doesn't cover arrears as i read the topic already and have been following it for about 6 months. It specifically arrears waiting times i'm looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

In Galway for Repeat Claims and Arrears they are only on October at the moment! :/:( The lady in Social Welfare did say to give them a week and check back again to see where they're at. This sounds a wee bit strange to me, as what difference would a week make?! Unless they're getting in loads more Staff in the last 7 days to try and catch up, or I don't know..... unless the staff in the Office this week compared to last week are much more efficient and faster and expected to catch up. I don't know, anyways they're on October in Galway for repeat claims which would include arrears.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭livemusic4life

So i finally got my arrears on wednesday. From the end of november.

• Advertisement
Advertisement