Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I switch UPC phone package?

Options
  • 17-01-2013 5:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭

I have a triple-play package from UPC -- phone, broadband and TV. The phone component shows on my bill as "Freetime World" at €6/month. I didn't explicitly sign up for "Freetime World" -- it was just the default phone package with the bundle I bought.

I notice that the same bundle now offered by UPC includes "Anywhere 100". Both "Freetime World" and "Anywhere 100" cost €14 as standalone packages, but as I said, I only pay €6 as part of the bundle.

My question is will UPC let me switch from "Freetime World" to "Anywhere 100" at the same price? Free international calls is of no use to me as I already get them free, and more of them, on another VoIP package. But "Anywhere 100" includes 100 free mobile minutes that would be of use.

Anyone know if I can switch or will they tell me it's only for new customers?

Comments

Advertisement