Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 month / 3 month cookery course Dublin

Options
  • 17-01-2013 5:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there,

I am interested in doing a 1 or 3 month cookery course in Dublin. The two places I can find which offer such courses are Dublin Cookery School and the Cooks Academy. Does anyone know of others?

I would like to hear from people who have taken such courses:
    Did you find them worthwhile, and worth the considerable expense?
    Do you now work in the catering industry - did this course help with that career?
    Anything else at all you could offer by way of advice is very much appreciated.

Thanks a mill!
    Fergal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LMT

Hi Fergal,

I'm wondering did you end up doing either of these in the end and if so what did you think? I'm in exactly the same situation atm and would love to hear from people who have done the one month course!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭grahamor

Bump,

I'm also interested to hear from anyone who has done these courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

De-bump. There is already another thread going about cookery courses in Dublin. No need to raise this one from the ashes.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement