Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schemes?

Options
  • 17-01-2013 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭

Recently online, I've being trying to run my own scheme.

It involves maintaining the same formation for the entire game, and using the same 4 plays. Heavily focusing on one play that with an audible has a man and zone beater. Normally I run this same play until my opponent has to to start manually adjusting his D and user controlling his secondary. This is when I switch it up to the other plays.
    This nearly always guarantees that when i switch it up there'll be an uncovered receiver as the opponent is already anticipating the route my receiver is running.

not the most entertaining way to play but it's proven to be effective.

what are peoples opinion on this style of play?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Doesn't really make for an enjoyable game of you are in the same formation all of the time. Once people figure it out defeat looms!

Advertisement