Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

##RAMPING THREAD##

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭God Father

4Q17Ckc.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Ground soaked here in waterford so doubt any will stick here even if do get it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Ground soaked here in waterford so doubt any will stick here even if do get it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭icesnowfrost

It stopped in Drogheda and it was starting to stick. Need a good hour of heavy snow

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

Not a cloud in the sky in swords !! :(

• Advertisement

It's snowing again and sticking

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭weatherfiend

As promised!!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Just as I was coming on to give out aul sh1te about it never seeming to snow here in North Dublin and there not being a cloud nor flake in the sky.... it's just this minute started to float down. Nothing to write home about but it IS officially snowing. :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Aaaaaand, its over.

"Thats it, thank you Dublin, you've been great!! Wooooot! Good Night!"

*the snow drops the mic* *walks off stage*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

wooot!!!!!! i'm still small flurries of snow falling here in cork!!!!

• Advertisement

actually correction. blizzard happening here in cork city!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D excuse me while i pass out from pure joy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

Looked out a few minutes ago and think I have to correct an earlier statement.... I mistakenly thought that the little bit of snow that had fallen earlier had melted.... it now appears that the snow is actually heading sky wards... couldn't believe my eyes.... snow in reverse! Tiny flakes heading back up past the back door light!

(And no haven't been drinking:D, its just a little whirl of wind carrying the tiny flakes skyward!)

Nite all, heading off now, enjoy the snow those that get it.... and for those of you who don't, I think we'll have to call a meeting and arrange a snow machine... just to keep spirits up.... I think someone was talking about giving away their mortgage earlier... might tap them for the snow machine.. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

light snow in swords
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭Jpmarn

Getting some graupel near Limerick city.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,206 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Snow sticking to the car and grass here in Ballyfermot. It getting quite windy too. I love the eerie silence that comes with snow.

i fall asleep and wake up again to snow!!!!!!!!!!!! and it's sticking :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13 efourc

Hollowing winds and heavy snow near macroom. 😄 Some showers falling now

:D thank you mother nature. blizzard, an actual blizzard in cork :D

Don't u just love waking up looking out the window to see snow everywhere. :) pics soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Snow in portarlington co laois.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Chicken Run

East Clare
    just back from feeding the ponies and there's a covering enough to make wellie prints in.
    Also had thunderstorms during the night

Drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭March11

Just got up to go to work and its white outside, between Youghal and Dungarvan. And still snowing.Were up high here though. Goini to wait til its bright now before i try to drive.

Anyone no what delvin is like

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭downwiththatsor

Anyone no what delvin is like
    http://www.nratraffic.ie/Camera%20Images/032B2FD8_FF877E64_cam1.jpg
    Five Alley Camera

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭CorsetIsTight

South Co. Kilkenny:

Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, SNOW.........!

It was actually still falling 10 minutes ago. Layer on grass and gravel and car and roof and and and and.....eeeeeeeeee....!

Pictures when it gets brighter.

And I calm down a bit.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭osheen

Stamullen

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭osheen

Collon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

Woke up at midnight to a whiteout :D:D:D Still here this morning, am like a kid at christmas!:D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement